УДК: 339.9:352:353 (477)
JEL classification: M10; M13; R00; R58
Introduction. In the process of research of theoretical approaches to public administration, the imperfection of methodological approaches to assessing the development of the region in the context of decentralization of public administration is noted. Evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of public management of the territory in modern conditions is quite relevant. The assessment will allow to predict the reference values of indicators, according to which the analysis of the main management will be carried out. Therefore, the study of modern methodological approaches to assessing the determinants of factors in the development of the region in the context of decentralization of public administration is important.
The purpose of the article is to study the methodological approaches to assessing the determinants of factors in the development of the region in terms of decentralization of public administration.
Results. Methodical approaches to the assessment of determinants of regional development in the conditions of decentralization of public administration are revealed. It is determined that the determinants of development are divided into global, national, regional, local, macroeconomic, sectoral, corporate and individual. It is determined that there is an economy in combined macros with national and regional with local. An appropriate modification of the determinant-factor of development has been made. Taking these determinants into account when assessing the effectiveness of public administration must be taken into account, as it allows to form a balanced regional development policy and ensure its effective implementation. The given matrix allows to use components and types of innovations for development of public administration in Ukraine. The components of innovation in the system of public administration include: institutional-structural, legal, innovation-technological, scientific-intellectual. The components of innovation management must be formed in organizational and conceptual institutions.
Conclusions. It has been proven that the most effective is a targeted approach to assessing the effectiveness of public administration. The aspect of comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of public authorities, divided into targeted and functional, is revealed. The targeted approach offers to assess the implementation of government strategies, programs and plans. The functional approach is used to assess the degree of performance of the assigned management functions of a public authority. The main practical models of evaluation of public administration are presented. The conducted researches have shown imperfection of methodical approaches to estimation of determinants-factors of development of region in the conditions of decentralization of public management.
Keywords: methodological approaches, determinant factor, development, regions, public administration, decentralization.
- Volskaya, O.M. (2012). «Theoretical foundations of the effectiveness of public administration of social development». Ekonomіka budіvnictva і mіs’kogo gospodarstva. 8, pp. 167–175.
- Shkilnyak, M.M., Melnyk, A.F., Mykytyuk, P.P. etc. (2019). «Actual problems of management in terms of innovative economic development». Vіsnik Ternopіl’s’kogo nacіonal’nogo ekonomіchnogo unіversitetu. 2, pp. 163-174.
- Bila, S.O. (2014). «Institutional and sectoral reforms in Ukraine: theoretical and methodological aspect». Naukovij chasopis NPU іmenі M. P. Dragomanova. Ekonomіka і pravo: zb. naukovih prac’. no. 25, pp. 11-19.
- Polishchuk, V.S. (2016). «Features of the implementation of the principles of new public management in continental Europe». Vіsnik nacіonal’noї akademії derzhavnogo upravlіnnja pri Prezidentovі Ukraїni. 3, (82), pp. 76-82.
- Ekonomіchna enciklopedіja. [Economic Encyclopedia] (2002). Kiev, Ukraine.
- Stukalo, N.V. and Derkach, M.I. (2018). Suchasnі determіnanti regіonal’nogo rozvitku [Modern determinants of regional development]. Available at: http://repository.hneu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/1348/1/%D0%A1%D1%82%D1%83%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BE % 20% D0% 9D% 9A% D0% A3.pdf
- Derbetova, T.N. (2012). Ocenka jeffektivnosti gosudarstvennogo upravlenija: ot obshhih podhodov k konkretno-predmetnym. [Estimation of efficiency of public administration: from the general approaches to concrete-subject]. «Naukovedenie» [“Science”]. (electronic journal). Available at: http://cyberleninka.ru/article/ n / otsenka-effektivnosti-gosudarstvennogo-upravleniyaot-obschih-podhodov-k-konkretno-predmetnym
- Mescon, M., Albert, M., Hedoury, F. (1998). Osnovy menedzhmenta. [Fundamentals of Management]. Moscow. Russia.
- Tkachova, O. (2013). «Efficiency of public administration: concepts and approaches to evaluation». Vіsnik NADU. 2, pp. 30–37. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/Vnadu_2013_2_6.pdf
- Tanchuk, O.A. (2015). «Basic approaches to evaluating the effectiveness of public». Vіsnik Nacіonal’noї akademії derzhavnogo upravlіnnja pri Prezidentovі Ukraїni. 3, pp. 63–71.
- Kaplan, R., Norton, D. (2004). Sbalansirovannaja sistema pokazatelej. Ot strategii k dejstviju. [Balanced scorecard. From strategy to action]. Olympus. Moscow. Russia.
- General Assessment Scheme (CAF) (2021). Available at: http://www.eipa.eu/files/File/CAF/Brochure2006/RUS-CAF-2009.pdf
- Fedorchak, O. (2012). «Evaluation of regional state administrations on the basis of a balanced scorecard». Naukovij vіsnik «Demokratichne vrjaduvannja». 10. URL: http://www.lvivacademy.com/visnik10/fail/Fedorchak.pdf
- The EFQM Excellence Model. European Foundation of Quality Management (2021). Available at: http://ww1.efqm.org/en/Home/aboutEFQM/Ourmodels/TheEFQMExcellenceModel/tabid/170/Default.aspx
- Sustainable Development Strategy Ukraine 2030 (2021). Available at: https://ips.ligazakon.net/document/view/JH6YF00A
- Irtyshcheva, I.O., Smelyanets, T.V., Bourdelna, G.O., Kramarenko, I.S. (2012). «Status and strategic guidelines of investment and financial support of the agri-food sector in the context of globalization». Agrosvit. no. 7, pp. 26-30.
- Irtyshcheva, I.O., Kramarenko, I.S. (2013). «Financial and credit support of the agro-food sphere of Ukraine: current state and prospects of development». no. 3, pp. 14-16.
- Popadynets, N.M., Irtyshcheva, I.O., Kramarenko, I.S., Danilo, S.I., Zhuravel, Yu. V. (2020). «Strategic guidelines for state regulation of the domestic market of consumer goods». Regional’na ekonomika. no. 2 (96), pp. 131-143.
- Irtyshcheva I.O., Kramarenko I.S. (2011). «Factoring as a direction of strategic development of financial support of agro-food sphere». Visnyk HNAU. no. 8, pp. 16-21.
The article was received 22.07.2021