JEL classification: F15; O13; O32
Introduction. The production component development of the innovation potential of agrarian business entities should take place through the attraction of their own investments. This will increase the profitability of agricultural enterprises.
The purpose of the research is to generalize the approaches to the formation of the mechanisms structure for managing the development of innovation and investment potential of enterprises and their associations in the agricultural sector.
Results. The mechanisms essence of formation of innovative strategies of agrarian business subjects is defined. The organizational and economic mechanism of innovative development management of agricultural enterprises is characterized. The process of strategic zones selection of innovation activity for innovation potential formation is revealed. International experience in planning strategic zones of innovation activity is characterized. The preconditions for the selection and formation of innovative strategies for the agricultural enterprises development are outlined. The essence of the strategic zone choice of economic activity of an agrarian business subject is determined. The factors influencing the competitive strategy of the enterprise are given. The aspects are substantiated that need to be taken into account in the process of forming a competitive strategy of an agricultural enterprise. The factors are defined on which the estimation of the enterprise position depends. The problems are highlighted that arise due to the peculiarities of the formation and functioning of strategic zones of economic activity for domestic agricultural enterprises. The importance of taking into account the competitiveness level in the industry in the process of determining the competitive situation in a particular raw material area is emphasized. The presence of shortcomings has been defined in the theoretical and practical basis of this issue due to failure to take into account the peculiarities of the agricultural market. The process of innovative developments introduction in agriculture is characterized.
Conclusions. Agricultural producers are experiencing difficulties in their activities due to the mismatch of their production facilities to the innovation potential. In this regard, to mobilize the innovation, investment and economic potential of the agricultural enterprise, it is necessary to implement a strategy of diversification of production.
Key words: innovation and investment potential, agricultural enterprise, economic activity, mechanism of innovation strategies formation, competitive strategy, strategic zone of innovation activity.
- Hrashchenko, S. (2014). «Investment potential in the system of enterprise development». Visnyk Kyyivs’koho instytutu biznesu ta tekhnolohiy. no 2, pp. 14-15.
- Hudz’, Ye. (2015). «The role of innovations in ensuring the competitiveness and efficiency of the enterprise». Visnyk KhNTUSH. Issue 161, pp. 3-11.
- Demchuk, I., Kysel’ova, M. S. (2016). «Investment provision of agricultural enterprises». Ahrosvit. no 24, pp. 21-26.
- Moskalenko, A. (2014). «Problems of estimation of investment potential of the enterprise. Investments: practice and experience». Investytsiyi: praktyka ta dosvid. no 24, pp. 104-107.
- Mykhaylovs’ka, (2014). «Theoretical aspects of formation and development of investment potential of the enterprise». Visnyk Kyyivs’koho instytutu biznesu ta tekhnolohiy. no 2, pp. 37-38.
- Oliynychuk, M. (2014). «Levels of investment attractiveness of enterprises: factors of influence and reserves of increase». Stalyy rozvytok ekonomiky. no 1(23), pp. 136-142.
- Pantelyeyev, M. S., Shmat’ko, N. M. (2013). «Formation of a mechanism for strategic management of the potential of the enterprise». Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti. no 41, pp. 209-215.
- Tumanova, A. Yu., Zadorozhnyuk, N. O. (2014). «The value of innovation potential in strategic management of innovative activity of industrial enterprise». Visnyk Odes’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Vol. 19, Issue 3(3), pp. 12-16.
The article was received 21.07.2019