JEL classification: Q01; Q56
The article developed a comprehensive mechanism for managing the labor potential of economic relations, where the management subsystem is a set of management positions and units that affect the implementation of labor functions of all subsystems of the enterprise, and the managed system – a set of labor functions of all units and subsystems economic relations. Management influence itself combines: principles, functions and methods of labor potential management and interaction of mechanisms of motivation and stimulation of personnel, evaluation of the effectiveness of labor potential and the formation and use of intellectual and social capital. Implementation of managerial influence is carried out by decomposing HR-strategy into appropriate tactics and specific measures for its implementation, which is achieved with sufficient financial support, appropriate information support, including security elements, compliance with regulatory requirements, as well as the existence of effective regulations. functioning. The concept of developing a mechanism for managing labor potential should be based on the initial provisions for understanding its nature and features of functioning. The nature of labor potential requires consideration of the levels of its formation and use from the nanoscale to the national and even global. The structure of the control mechanism must be formed by the control and managed subsystems, as they correspond to the cybernetic principle of operation of systems, the control system by implementing managerial influence tries to bring the controlled system to the desired state. The structure of managerial influence within the mechanism should cover a wide range of tools, among which traditionally consider the principles of management, functions, methods, types of support and internal mechanisms. The developed mechanism for managing the labor potential of economic relations involves the managerial influence of the control subsystem on the managed using a set of functionalities that combines the principles, functions, methods and management mechanisms that are formalized in HR-strategy, and ensuring their implementation is implemented through information, financial and regulatory component, including regulations for the operation of the enterprise. The process of making managerial decisions is an algorithm of actions that is implemented in the subsystems of personnel management, reflected in the mechanism of the functions divided into subjective and object components.
Keywords: labor potential, management mechanism, decomposition of HR-strategy, intellectual capital, social capital.
- Al’berda, T. H. (2013). «Mechanism as a general scientific and legal category (“legal mechanism”)» Molodyj vchenyj. № 2 (02), рр. 64–68.
- Ozhehov, S. Y. (2007). Slovar’ russkoho iazyka: Ok. 53 000 slov; pod obsch. red. prof. L. Y. Skvortsova. [Dictionary of the Russian language: Approx. 53,000 words; under common ed. prof. LI Skvortsova]. 24 ed. Onyks, Myr y Obrazovanye. Moscow. Russia.
- Saienko, M. H. (2012). Vnutrishnij ekonomichnyj mekhanizm pidpryiemstva. [Internal economic mechanism of the enterprise]. TNEU. Ternopil. Ukraine.
- Fedorchak, O. (2008). Klasyfikatsiia mekhanizmiv derzhavnoho upravlinnia. «Classification of mechanisms of public administration». Demokratychne vriaduvannia: naukovyj visnyk. [Democratic governance: scientific bulletin]. (electronic journal). Issue 1. Available at: http://www.lvivacademy.com/visnik/fail/ O_Fedorchak.pdf.
- Kul’man, A. (1993). Ekonomycheskye mekhanyzmy. [Economic mechanisms]. Transl from French. In Khrustaleva, N. Y. (ed.). Prohrese; Unyvers. Moscow. Russia.
- Radchenko, O. V. (2001). Katehoriia «mekhanizm» u systemi derzhavnoho upravlinnia. Derzhavne upravlinnia ta mistseve samovriaduvannia: zbirnyk naukovykh prats’. [Category “mechanism” in the system of public administration. Public administration and local self-government: a collection of scientific works]. In Mostovoho, H. I., Odintsovoi, H. S. (ed.). Issue 2, pp. 10.
- Repyn, V.V., Elyferov, V.H. (2013). Protsessnyj podkhod k upravlenyiu. Modelyrovanye byznes-protsessov. [Process approach to management. Business process modeling]. Mann, Yvanov y Ferber. Moscow. Russia.
8. Kharchenko, N.P. (2007). «The concept of the mechanism of the state, scientific research of theoretical and legal definition». Yurydycheskye nauky. №2, рр. 278–284.
The article was received 12.04.21