JEL classification: R40
Introduction. In the context of market liberalization, transportation companies must take into account current trends in social development and strive to maximize their own value, both by increasing profits and by demonstrating a high level of environmental, social and corporate responsibility. This highlights the need for the formation of organizational and economic mechanism to ensure the economic development in the transportation company in accordance with the concept of value-based management.
Purpose. Mechanism formation of the ESG-integrated management of value-based development in the transportation company.
Results. The concept content of the organizational-economic mechanism is outlined, according to the results of critical analysis it is emphasized that its creation, functioning and further development should be goal-oriented and differentiated depending on the context. In the process of scientific research through analysis, blocks and elements were identified, the synthesis of which led to the possibility of developing a mechanism for ESG-integrated management of value-based economic development in the transportation company in the form of a scheme and reveal its general content.
Conclusions. According to the results of the study, it was found that the basic blocks of the mecha-nism are the support system; theoretical and methodological principles; specific functions; direc-tions of realization of value-based management in the transportation company. Specific functions include company value analysis, ESG-analysis, ESG-integrated company value analysis, ESG-integra-ted risk management, specific business processes such as freight and / or passenger transportation, infrastructure, production and service, and specific investment projects, financial systems and integrative effects of development, which reflect global trends of value creation for all stakeholders.
Keywords: value-based management, development, cost, ESG, transportation company, mechanism.
- Barash, Yu. S. (2006). Upravlinnia zaliznychnym transportom krainy. [Management of railway transport of country]. 2 ed. DNURT named ac. V. Lazaryana. Dnipropetrovsk.
- Dykan, V. L. and Zubenko, V. O. (2008). Zabezpechennia efektyvnosti innovatsiinoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv zaliznychnoho transportu: monohrafiia. [Maintenance of efficiency of innovational activity of the enterprises of a railway transport: monograph]. UkrDAZT. Kharkiv.
- Eitutis, H. D. (2009). Teoretyko-praktychni osnovy reformuvannia zaliznyts Ukrainy. [Theoretical and practical bases of reforming the railways of Ukraine]. LLC “Vydavnytstvo “Aspekt-Polihraf”. Nizhyn.
- Ilchuk, V. P. (2004). Innovatsiino-investytsiini systemy zaliznychnoho transportu: stanovlennia ta rozvytok. [Rail-way transport innovation and investment systems: formation and development]. In Sycha, Y. M. (ed). Lohos. Kyiv.
- Kulaiev, Y. F., Podrieza, S. M. (2011). Ekonomika tsyvilnoi aviatsii Ukrainy. [Economy of civil aviation of Ukraine]. Issue 2. Feniks. Kyiv.
- Lozhachevska, O. M. (2004). Upravlinnia orhanizatsiino-ekonomichnym rozvytkom transportnoho kompleksu rehionu. [Management of organizational and economic development of transportation complex of region]. Abstract of PhD. Thesis. 08.07.04. National aviation university. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Sych, Ye. M., Hudkova, V. P. (2004). Pasazhyrskyi kompleks zaliznychnoho transportu: rozvytok i efektyvnist. [Passenger complex of railway transport: development and efficiency]. «Aspekt-Polihraf». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Yanovska, (Hudkova) V. P. (2013). Metodolohiia zabezpechennia efektyvnoi diialnosti pidpryiemstv sfery pasazhyroperevezen. [Methodology for ensuring the effective operation of enterprises in the field of passenger transport]. DUIT. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Zotovych, N. V. (2010). Organizatsionno-ekonomicheskiy meanizm upravleniya predpriyatiem energetiki. [Organizational and economic mechanism of energy enterprise management]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.00.05. Izhevsk. Russia.
- Avanesova, N. A. and others. (2019). Adaptatsiino-intehratsiini mekhanizmy upravlinnia innovatsiinymy protsesamy v ekonomitsi. [Adaptation and integration mechanisms for managing innovation processes in the economy]. In PhD., prof. Prokhorovoi V. V. (ed.). Vyd-vo Ivanchenka I. S. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Mochernyi, S. V., Larina, Ya. S., Ustenko, O. A., Yurii S. I. (2006). Ekonomichnyi entsyklopedychnyi slovnyk. [Economic encyclopedic dictionary]. Vol. 1. and Vol. 2. Svit. Lviv, Ukraine.
- Mochernyi, S. V. and others (2002). Ekonomichna entsyklopediia: u trokh tomakh. [Economic Encyclopedia: in three volumes]. Vol. 1, Vol. 2, Vol. 3. Vydavnychii tsentr «Akademiia». Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Novykov, D. A. (2011). Metodolohyia upravlenyia. [Methodology of management]. Lybrokom. Moscow, Russia.
- Nakaz Fondu derzhavnoho maina Ukrainy «Pro zatverdzhennia Instruktsii pro poriadok pidhotovky, vydannia, podannia na derzhavnu reiestratsiiu ta systematyzatsiiu normatyvno-pravovykh aktiv Fondu derzhavnoho maina Ukrainy». (2004). [Order of the State Property Fund of Ukraine “On approval of the Instruction on the procedure for preparation, publication, submission for state registration and systematization of regulations of the State Property Fund of Ukraine”]. No. 300 dated February13, 2004.
- Khvostina, I. M. (2015). «Mechanism of enterprise development management». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. Issue 1. pp. 30–33.
- Stratehiia, A. T. (2019). «Ukrzaliznytsia» na 2019–2023 roky. [Strategy of Ukrzaliznytsia for 2019-2023].
- Ielnikova, Yu. V., Bulavinova, N. O. (2019). Kryterii investytsiinoho analizu zvitnosti zi staloho rozvytku kompanii. [Criteria for investment analysis of sustainable development reporting]. Rozvytok intehrovanoi zvitnosti pidpryiemstv. pp. 295–296.
The article was received 27.01.2021