JEL classification: Q13; Q17; P45
Introduction. Marketing of investment opportunities is one of the fundamentals of the enterprise, obtaining financing and a tool to respond to changes in the market of goods, services and finance. In addition, the study allows to identify existing trends in the development of diversified enterprises in production, organization and financial areas. There is also feedback, because the analysis of production and financial performance of the enterprise will allow you to more effectively plan and adjust the policy to attract investment for future periods.
The purpose of the study is to substantiate the effectiveness of the use of financial indicators of a diversified enterprise from the standpoint of their importance as a factor in attracting investors within the organization of marketing investment policy.
Results. In the course of the work the key indicators of the financial activity of the diversified company were analyzed. A comparative analysis of similar financial indicators of several years was conducted to identify possible trends in the financial development of the enterprise at different time intervals. The analysis also revealed the relationships between the analyzed indicators, which were used to predict the direction of possible changes in these financial indicators for several future years. In this situation, the main thing is the fact that the decline to such indicators was planned and clearly predicted, as well as the growth of the corresponding indicator in the period 2016-2017. It should be noted that the growth and decline of this indicator during the study period occurred at the same rate. Predicting the future dynamics of this indicator, we can confidently say about its further growth at a similar pace.
Conclusions. The situation with the development of the analyzed indicators during this period cannot be called standard. It is worth talking about the negative phenomena in the whole sphere of activity of this enterprise. Despite this, only such events can show all the importance of the enterprise, the balance and security of its systems. The analysis showed that the company has steadily and predictably overcome these negative phenomena and reached new significant volumes of production and development in general. This fact is one of the most important in assessing competitiveness, namely as the ability to respond quickly and efficiently to changes in the economic macroenvironment of the industry.
Keywords: diversification, investment marketing, enterprises, financial indicators.
- Bryuxovecz`ka, N. Yu. and Xasanova, O. V. (2009). «Assessment of investment attractiveness of the enterprise: identification of the disadvantages of some existing methods». Ekonomika promy`slovosti. № 44. Available at: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua /portal/Soc_Gum/eprom/ 2009_44/ st_44_15.pdf
- Svinczov, O. M. (2011). “Investment as an economic category: scientific controversy”. Naukovy`j visny`k NLTU Ukrayiny`. Issue. 21.3. pp. 251-257.
- Pohorielova T. V. (2015). «Monitoring as a statistical method of researching the financial results of enterprises». Visnyk sotsial’no-ekonomichnykh doslidzhen’. no 2, pp. 179–186.
- Kozub V. O. (2013) «Formation of system of monitoring of financial results of trade enterprises». BiznesInform. no. 2, pp. 163–168.
- Bondarenko, O. S. (2018). «Trends of functioning of the financial market in the economy of Ukraine». Investy`ciyi: prakty`ka ta dosvid. Issue 15, pp. 5-9.
- Vasy`l`yeva, T. A., Lyeonov, S. V., Rubanov P. M. (2017). «Transformation of circulating financial instruments in conditions of digitalization of the financial sector of the economy». Visny`k SumDU. Seriya «Ekonomika». no 3. pp. 15-21.
- Shevchuk, Yu. V. (2019). «Evaluation of the use of financial innovations in the financial market of Ukraine». Ekonomika ta derzhava. no 5, pp. 39-44
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Pavlov, K. V. and Shevchuk, I. L. (2018). «Innovative financial and credit levers as a component of effective antitrust policy». Naukovy`j visny`k Uzhgorods`kogo universy`tetu. Seriya «Ekonomika». no. 51. pp. 72–74
- Milberg, W., & Winkler, D. (2013). Outsourcing economics: global value chains in capitalist development. Cambridge University Press. [in English]
- Mura, L., & Buleca, J. (2012). Evaluation of financing possibilities of small and medium industrial enterprises. Procedia Economics and Finance. 3. 217-222. [in English]
- Zvit TOV «Metinvest Kholdynh» za 2014-2015 roky». [Social report of «Metinvest Holding» for 2014-2015] — Available at: https://metinvestholding.com/ua/investor/reportresults
The article was received 20.01.2020