УДК: 658.8; 338.1
JEL classification: M31
The article studies the development of creative industries in Ukraine and proposes marketing tools to increase its competitiveness in the market. In modern economic conditions, the development of the creative industry in Ukraine is possible only on the basis of marketing, which allows to determine the needs of consumers, channels of communication with them and develop strategies for the development of the industry in the short and long term. In today’s dynamic environment of creative industries, it is important to be able to respond quickly to changes in the environment. Thus, the use of marketing tools will explore the characteristics of consumer behavior, identifying his virtual information habits, describe his profile. The collected information is the basis for creating a marketing strategy for the development of creative industries and the formation of competitive advantages for high-tech enterprises through the introduction of modern relevant tools for interactive marketing. The rapid growth of production and sales of services has contributed to the creation of new jobs, and resilience to crises, such as the CONID-19 pandemic, makes creative industries attractive to investors at both the private and public levels. The questions remain open: research of creative industries from the standpoint of their impact on the national economy, analysis and evaluation of their effectiveness from the standpoint of management and forecasting trends in their development to create and implement marketing strategies. Creative industry marketing includes a set of marketing strategies, approaches, tools and methods that need to be used in combination with creative industry organizations to achieve their market goals. The combination of creative, non-standard and bold solutions with the basic functions of traditional marketing will allow you to stand out from other market competitors, attract and retain the attention of loyal customers and ensure market advantages.
Key words: marketing, marketing of creative industries, creative industries, creative cluster, creative marketing.
- Pro kul’turu: Zakon Ukrainy. [On culture: Law of Ukraine]. Dated 14.12.2010 № 2778-VI. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2778-17/ed20190716
- Rozporiadzhennia Kabinetu ministriv Ukrainy. Pro zatverdzhennia vydiv ekonomichnoi diial’nosti, iaki nalezhat’ do kreatyvnykh industrij. [Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. On approval of types of economic activities that belong to the creative industries]. Dated 24 April 2019 r. № 265-r Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/265-2019-%D1%80#Text/
- Export strategy for the creative industries sector 2019-2023. Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine: website. Available at: file:///C:/Users/%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%BC/Downloads/CREATIVE%20INDUSTRIES_UKR_06_12_2019_1.pdf
- Marketynh orhanyzatsyy sektora kreatyvnykh yndustryj. [Marketing of the organization of the creative industries sector]. Available at: https://spravochnick.ru/marketing/marketing_organizacii_sektora_kreativnyh_industriy
- Kreatyvni industrii: vplyv na rozvytok ekonomiky Ukrainy. [Creative industries: impact on the development of Ukraine’s economy.]. Nikolaieva, O., Onopriienko, A., Taran, S., Sholomyts’kyj, Yu., Yavors’kyj, P. Available at: https://kse.ua/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/KSE-Trade-Kreativni-industriyi-Zvit.pdf
- Khokyns, Dzh. (2011). Kreatyvnaia ekonomyka. Kak prevratyt’ ydey v den’hy. [Creative Economics. How to turn ideas into money]. Klassyka −KhKhI. Moscow. Russia.
- Barnhart B. What is viral marketing (and does it actually work in 2020)? Available at: https://sproutsocial.com/insights/viral-marketing
- Evans S. Facing the Challenges of the Creative Economy. Available at: http://creativeclusters.com/
- Creative Industries Economic Estimates. Statistical Release. UK Department for Culture, Media and Sport. January, 2015. 46 p.
- Čábelková, I., Strielkowski, W., & Mirvald, M. (2015). Business influence on the mass media: a case study of 21 countries. Transformation in Business & Economics, 14(1), 65–75.
- Landry Ch. The Creative City: A Toolkit for Urban Innovators – Earthscan, 2012, 300 р.
- Marketing in the Creative Industries – Towards the Social Product. Edward Elgar Publishing. Available at: https://https://elgar.blog/2017/10/11/social-product/
- UNCTAD, 2019. How the creative economy can help power development. Available at: https://unctad.org/news/how-creative-economy-can-help-power-development
The article was received 17.04.2021