JEL classification: M 31; L22; O33
Introduction. Under the current conditions of the agro-industrial market functioning, and also taking into account the overall economic and political situation in the country, the issue of increasing the competitiveness of domestic enterprises, both within the national and foreign markets, is particularly acute. In our opinion, first of all, it concerns the agricultural producers as important participants of the received gross national product of the state.
The purpose. The key categories for conducting this research are the competitiveness of enterprises and products, competitive advantages, as well as marketing and logistics activities.
Conclusions. Competitive advantage cannot be identified as the potential of the enterprise. Unlike opportunities, it is a fact that is fixed as a result of the real benefits of buyers. That is why in business practice the competitive advantages are the main goal and the result of economic activity. All strategies for creating competitive advantages have significant distinctive features, which allow us to conclude that the company must clearly define for itself which strategy it intends to implement and in no way mix these strategies. At the same time, it should be noted that there is a certain link between these strategies, and this should also be taken into account when creating competitive advantages.
Keywords: agro-industrial market, enterprise competitiveness, competitive advantage, strategy, logistic activity.
- Fathutdinov, R. A. (2000). Konkurentosposobnost’: jekonomika, strategija, upravlenie. [Competitiveness: economy, strategy, management]. INFRA-M. Russia.
- Rajzberg, B. A. (2003). Kurs upravlenija jekonomikoj. [Economics management course]. Piter. Petersburg. Russia.
- Porter, M. (1993). Mezhdunarodnaja konkurencija: Konkurentnye preimushhestva stran. [International Competition: Competitive Advantages of Countries]. Translated from English; Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija. Russia.
- Piddubny`j, I. O. and Piddubna, A. I. (2004). Upravlinnya mizhnarodnoyu konkurentospromozhnistyu pidpry`yemstva. [Management of the international competitiveness of the enterprise]. VD «INZhEK». Ukraine.
- Anikin, B. A. and Tjapuhin, A. P. (2005). Kommercheskaja logistika. [Commercial logistics]. Prospekt. Russia.
- Holden, N. D. (2005). Kross-kul’turnyj menedzhment. Koncepcija kognitivnogo menedzhmenta. [Cross-cultural management. Concept of cognitive management]. Translated from eng. JuNITI-DANA. Russia.
The article was received 05.08.2018