УДК 631: 330.341.1
Introduction. The system of agrarian enterprises competitive strategies is considered, in particular, special attention is paid to the strategy of obtaining competitive advantages as a general competitive strategy. The peculiarities of the formation and using of certain strategies for the modern conditions of agricultural enterprises in Ukraine are analyzed. The complex strategy for the competitive potential formation and enterprises according to functional components is proposed.
The purpose of the article is to study the components of the development system of enterprises marketing activities for the possibility of substantiating their use in the production and commercial activities of domestic agricultural enterprises in order to increase the business processes efficiency in target markets.
Results. The system of competitive marketing strategies of enterprises in the theory should include strategies for the competitive advantages formation, strategies for ensuring the enterprises competitiveness and strategies for their competitive behavior. It should be noted that the main feature of the formation of these strategies for the conditions of the agrarian enterprises is the impossibility of their rapid and full implementation through a number of factors of organizational, economic and managerial nature. The development of a competition strategy is largely determined by a clear wording of what business will be, what its objectives should be, and what policy is needed to achieve it. The stages of development and competitive strategies implementation will have the following consistency: setting goals, developing and establishing short-term, medium-term and long-term goals of the enterprise, the external environment analysis, research of the enterprise internal environment, definition of the strategic goal and task setting, definition of restrictions in the activity of the enterprise and opportunities, the strategic alternatives formation to achieve the goal and the choice of strategy, the strategic decisions implementation.
Conclusions. The strategy of providing marketing activities for the enterprise is a comprehensive strategy that includes long-term action programs for all business processes aimed at creating the appropriate level of competitive potential and competitiveness. Adaptation of the existing theoretical provisions to the conditions of production and economic activity of agrarian enterprises makes it possible to identify the main components, as well as to propose a comprehensive system for ensuring their development.
Keywords: competitiveness, marketing, strategy, system, enterprise, agricultural production, efficiency.
- Anikin, B. A. and Tjapuhin, A. P. (2005). Kommercheskaja logistika. [Commercial logistics]. Prospekt. Russia.
- Balabanova, L. V. and Xolod, V. V. (2006). Markety`ngove upravlinnya konkurentospromozhnistyu pidpry`yemstv. [Marketing Management of Enterprise Competitiveness]. Don DUET. Ukraine.
- Dovbenko, V. I. (2007). «Factors of increasing the competitiveness of domestic enterprises». Zovnishnya torgivlya: pravo ta ekonomika. no. 4. pp.15-21.
- Krasnorucz`ky`j, O. O. (2014). «State regulation of agrarian sphere and dynamics of competitiveness of its subjects.». Visny`k XNTUSG: Ekonomichni nauky`. 150. pp. 9-18.
- Lupenko, Yu. O. (2014). «Priority directions of innovation activity in the agrarian sector of Ukraine». Ekonomika APK. no. 12. pp. 5–11.
- Piddubny`j, I. O. and Piddubna, A. I. (2004). Upravlinnya mizhnarodnoyu konkurentospromozhnistyu pidpry`yemstva. [Management of the international competitiveness of the enterprise]. VD «INZhEK». Ukraine.
- Porter, M. (1993). Mezhdunarodnaja konkurencija: Konkurentnye preimushhestva stran. [International Competition: Competitive Advantages of Countries]. Translated from English; Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija. Russia.
- Rajzberg, B. A. (2003). Kurs upravlenija jekonomikoj. [Economics management course]. Piter. Petersburg. Russia.
The article was received 05.08.2018