JEL classification: H57
Introduction. The main purpose of the public procurement system is determined by the need to ensure efficient use of budget funds in the development of competition, transparency and openness of the procurement process organization.
The purpose of the research is to conduct the process analysis of contesting the public procurement procedure by tenderers.
Results. The authors argue that evaluating the dispute resolution effectiveness between the complainant and the customer on the basis of the balance of rights, interests, and objectives of the procurement law is, in practice, an extremely difficult issue that must be resolved in each individual case. The specifics of determining the procurement subject by the customer are highlighted in such a way as to preserve the right to choose the product that suits him best and not to buy the cheapest existing product on the market, such as paper according to certain parameters of density and level of linen. But if the customer has already defined in the tender documentation technical and the qualitative characteristics of the procurement subject, he has no right to further deviate from them when selecting the winner. It is proved that the appeal procedure is created specifically to ensure a quick and professional settlement of conflicts between the participant or potential participant of the procurement procedure and the customer regarding the actions of the customer, which violate the right of such participant in the procurement procedure and the conclusion of the contract with the customer. Attention is drawn to the appeal terms of the tender documentation claim being challenged and the possible addition of justification for the need to amend the conditions of the tender documentation with the opportunity to give additional evidence.
Conclusions. From the moment of the procurement contract conclusion between the state customer and the successful tenderer, classic private legal relations emerge, and consequently, after the conclusion of the procurement contract for public funds, which is the final stage of the procurement procedures, civil rights and obligations arise between the parties, and consequently civil rights and obligations arise to appeal the procurement procedure.
Keywords: public procurement; body of appeal; tender documentation; the subject of the appeal; legislation on public procurement.
- Akimova, L.M. (2017). Praktyka elektronnykh derzhavnykh zakupivel’ u krainakh YeS. Novitni informatsijno-komunikatsijni tekhnolohii v modernizatsii publichnoho upravlinnia: zarubizhnyj i vitchyznianyj dosvid. [The practice of electronic public procurement in EU countries. The latest information and communication technologies in the modernization of public administration: foreign and domestic experience]. Materials of the V scientific-practical seminar, March 20 – April 20, 2017, Dnipropetrovsk / for the total. ed. Dreshpak VM DRID NADU under the President of Ukraine. Dnepropetrovsk. Available at: http://www.dridu.dp.ua/konf/konf_dridu/itis %20seminar %202017/pdf/akimova-3.pdf
- Galchinsky, L.Y, Gavrilova, A.G. Otsinka funktsionuvannia elektronnoi systemy «Prozorro» iak instrumenta derzhavnykh zakupivel’. [Evaluation of the functioning of the electronic system «Prozorro» as a tool of public procurement]. Available at: http://ape.fmm.kpi.ua/article/view/102574/97652
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro zapobihannia koruptsii». № 1700-VII dated 14.10.2014. [«On the prevention of corruption»]. Available at: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/main/1700-18
- Zakon Ukrainy «Pro publichni zakupivli». № 922-VIII dated 25.12.2015. [ «Public Procurement»]. Available at: http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/922-19
- Minaylo, O. I. (2010). Rozvytok rynku derzhavnykh zakupivel’ Ukrainy za umov hlobalizatsii: Formuvannia rynkovoi ekonomiky. [Development of the Public Procurement Market of Ukraine in the Conditions of Globalization: Forming a Market Economy]. Derzhavne antykryzove upravlinnia natsional’noiu ekonomikoiu: svitovyj dosvid ta problemy v Ukraini. pp. 385-389. Available at: http://ir.kneu.edu.ua/bitstream/2010/3257/1/Minyilo.pdf 6. Tkachenko, N. B. (2007). Upravlinnia derzhavnymy zakupivliamy. [Public Procurement Management]. Knyha. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Tsentr protydii koruptsii: analitychnyj zvit «Publichni zakupivli» : chas transformatsij. [Anti-Corruption Center: Analytical Report «Public Procurement» : Time for Transformation]. Available at: https://antac.org.ua/wpcontent/uploads/2016/12/5_Kontrolery.pdf/
- Slobodianyk, (2019). Principles of electronicization of public procurement. Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. № 3. рр. 273-281.
The article was received 18.09.2019