JEL classification: F13
Subject of study. Logistics processes in the activities of trade enterprises in the conditions of European integration are considered.
The purpose of the study. The purpose of the article is to study the logistics processes in the activities of Ukrainian trade enterprises entering the markets of the EU in the context of significant global changes.
Research methods. The methodological basis of the study is the position of theories of enterprise economics, trade, logistics, strategic management, systems and economic growth in the context of European integration, as well as system and structural analysis.
Results. The peculiarities of trade and economic relations between Ukraine and the European Union are outlined. The necessity of logistic strategies formation in trade enterprises is substantiated. The structure of foreign trade in goods and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on it, as well as the dynamics of exports and imports of goods are analyzed. The basic principles of logistics in the activity of trade enterprises entering the EU markets are determined. The basic scheme of logistic functional branches is formed. The key logistic concepts of trade enterprises are substantiated. Possibilities of solving optimization problems in the field of logistics in trade enterprises entering the markets of the European Union are considered and calculated. The formed sales channel should have developed both logistic, and marketing strategy. Next, the distribution policy is the sales method, commercial service and delivery service. There are relationships between these elements. The method of sale differs depending on whether they connect the seller directly or indirectly with the final recipient and which companies are involved. By choosing a distribution channel, the company decides which tasks it will perform and which will be transferred to independent market partners.
Conclusions. This model is an integer linear programming of the transport type and has a similarity to the transport problem, which allows it to be solved by the method of potentials. The use of these models will help optimize the strategic directions of export activities for trade enterprises.
Keywords: trade enterprises, logistics processes, export-import operations, optimization, EU countries.
- Honchar, V.V. (2014). Upravlinnia systemoiu stratehichnykh zmin v diial’nosti pidpryiemstv: problemy formuvannia, rozvytku ta vykorystannia [Management of the system of strategic changes in the activity of enterprises: problems of formation, development and use]. DVNZ “PDTU”. Mariupol. Ukraine.
- Dankevych, V. Dankevych, Y. and Pyvovar, P. (2018), “Clustering of the international agricultural trade between Ukraine and the EU”, Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 307–319.
- Тunitska, Ju. M. (2017). «The Instrumentarium for Providing the Competitiveness of Exports of the Food Industry Products of Ukraine”. Business Inform, vol. 10, pp. 85–93.
- Tsymbal, V. (2009). «Improvement of market relations in the countryside». Ekonomika APK, vol. 8, pp. 114.
- Napadovska, L.A. (2006). «System approach as a methodological basis for planning enterprise development in an unstable environment». Universytets’ki naukovi zapysky, vol. 1, pp. 338–344.
- Dozvoly na mizhnarodni vantazhni perevezennya: yak Ukrayini domohtysya zbil’shennya kvot? [Permits for international freight: how can Ukraine increase quotas?] (2021, July 11). Ukrinform. Available at: https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-economy/3262354-dozvoli-na-miznarodni-vantazni-perevezenna-ak-ukraini-domogtisa-zbilsenna-kvot.html.
- Ekspres-vypusk [Express issue]. (2021, January 14). State Statistics Service of Ukraine Available at: ukrstat.gov.ua.
- Pfohl, H. Ch. (1999). Trendy i strategie w logistyce europejskiej. [Trends and strategies in European logistics]. In: Materiały konferencji Logistyka’99 – «Rynek – dystrybucja – zapasy» [Materials for the conference Logistics’99 – “Market – Distribution – Stocks”]. Warsaw: Ośrodek Doradztwa i Treningu Kierowniczego.
- Krykavskyy, Ye. V. (2000). Lohistyka [Logistics]. Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Krykavskyy, Ye. V., Pokhylchenko, O. A. (Eds.), & Chornopyska, N. V., et al. (2014). Ekonomika lohistyky [Economics of logistics]. Lviv Polytechnic Publishing House. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Ulyanchenko, O. V. (2002). Doslidzhennya operatsiy v ekonomitsi. [Research of operations in economics]. Hryf. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
The article was received 12.01.2021