УДК: 659.4.011:81-13 (65.012.412)
JEL classification: L96
Professional and practical activities of management specialists take place in a system of constant communication and powerful information flows. This fact leads to the creation of a number of communicative requirements for managers of different levels of government and industries. The desire to communicate, the ability to easily come into contact with strangers, constant well-being when working with people, friendliness, sensitivity, endurance, the ability to control emotions, the ability to analyze the behavior of individuals and their own, understand their intentions and moods, the ability to understand relationships , the ability to resolve differences between them and organize interaction, the ability to put yourself in the place of another person, find common ground with different individuals, mastery of speech, facial expressions, gestures, ability to persuade people, accuracy, punctuality, concentration, knowledge of human psychology – these are the main criteria modern communicative culture. The basics of communicative culture of the future specialist should include the ability to easily and quickly establish contact in the process of communication, timely flexibility, psychological and professional tact, emotional stability, language, facial expressions and pantomime, appropriate use of humor and humor, ability to use language etiquette, argue point of view, use different methods of organizing communication, use the laws of logic, etc. The goals of communication are to ensure effective exchange of information between subjects and objects of management, improvement of interpersonal relations during information exchange, creation of information channels for information exchange between individual employees and groups and coordination of their tasks and actions, regulation and rationalization of information flows. When exchanging information, the task of the sender and recipient is to compose a message and use the communication channel to transmit it so that both parties understand and share the original idea. In the context of the importance of the linguistic aspect as a means of influencing communication processes in the organization, the leader must pay attention to language competence as a category that means the correct intelligible language structure for the implementation of the message.
Such a message, in turn, is often crucial in addressing the strategic goals of the organization.
Keywords: management, management culture, communications management, communication process, communication linguistics.
- Batsevych, F. S. (2004). Osnovy komunikatyvnoi linhvistyky. [Fundamentals of communicative linguistics]. Akademiia. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Saher, L. Yu. (2012) «Improving the categorical apparatus of communications in the enterprise management system». Ekonomichnyi prostir. Dnipropetrovsk: PDABA. No 64, pp. 243-254
- Hoshovska, V. A. (2016) Komunikatsii v publichnomu upravlinni: aspekty orhanizatsiinoi kultury ta dilovoho spilkuvannia. [Communications in public administration: aspects of organizational culture and business communication]. K.I.S. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Fil, H. V. (2014). «Communicative competence of the head and its importance in management». Ekzystentsiini ta komunikatyvni pytannia upravlinnia: materialy Mizhnarodnoi naukovo-teoretychnoi konferentsii. Sumy: SDU. Vol.2, pp. 114-117.
- Chornobai, O. L. (2015). «Communicative linguistics (linguistic communication) as a basis for mastering the means of legal communication» Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu “Lvivska politekhnika”. Seriia: Yurydychni nauky. No 813. pp. 168-174.
- Iashenkova, O. V. (2010). Osnovy teorii movnoi komunikatsii. [Fundamentals of the theory of language communication]. VTs “Akademiia”. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Petkun, S. M. (2016). «Communications in the process of enterprise management». Ekonomika. Menedzhment. Biznes. No 6 (17), pp. 24-31.
- Rizun, V. V. (2014). Teoriia masovoi komunikatsii. [Theory of mass communication]. Available at: http://journlib.univ.kiev.ua/index.php?act=book.index&book=1
The article was received 09.01.2021