JEL classification: D92; G31
The work is devoted to the definition and classification of factors of investment attractiveness of the enterprise. Today, companies operate in conditions of fierce competition. Therefore, there is a need to respond quickly to changes in the environment and increase productivity. Continuous development is the key to the success of any organization. However, this process requires investment – the engine of the company’s growth. The only way to raise capital and strengthen market positions is to increase the level of investment attractiveness. A necessary condition for ensuring sustainable and competitive development of enterprises is access to investment resources and the possibility of attracting them, taking into account the investment attractiveness of enterprises. It is determined that investment attractiveness is a complex concept, as it reflects the opinion of a certain group of investors on the financial resources of the enterprise, and is a set of certain objective features, properties, means and capabilities of the economic system that determines potential payment demand. An important condition for the existence of the enterprise is the ability to determine a number of qualitative factors influencing the internal and external environment on the overall level of financial condition of enterprises and the efficient use of enterprise resources. Groups of factors that directly or indirectly affect the investment attractiveness of the enterprise are identified. Attracting investment is a necessary process for the revival and achievement of a higher level of competitiveness. An investment-attractive company encourages investors to make decisions about long-term capital investments for the further development of the company and the corresponding expected return. Study and analysis of the population interacting factors of investment attractiveness in the future will allow to analyze the state of investment attractiveness of enterprises in Ukraine, which will maximize the socio-economic effect of the economy of Ukraine as a whole.
Keywords: factors, investment attractiveness, investments, investors.
- Korotkova, O.V. (2013). Investytsijna pryvablyvist’ pidpryiemstva ta metodyky ii otsiniuvannia. [Investment attractiveness of the enterprise and methods of its evaluation]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). №6. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/
- Kramarenko, K.M. (2016). «Investment attractiveness of the enterprise and methodological approaches to its definition». Prychornomors’ki ekonomichni studii. Issue 10, рр. 101-104
- Blank, Y. A. (2001). Ynvestytsyonnyj menedzhment. [Investment Management]. El’ha-N, Nyka-Tsentr. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Yastrems’ka, O. M. (2003). Investytsijna diial’nist’ promyslovykh pidpryiemstv: metodolohichni ta metodychni zasady. [Investment activity of industrial enterprises: methodological and methodical principles]. 2nd ed. VD «INZhEK». Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Khodakivs’kyj, V. M., Polischuk, M. P. (2017). «Investment attractiveness of agricultural enterprises in the context of their sectoral structure of production». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. № 3, рр. 31−37.
- Sytnyk, O. V. (2015). «Economic essence of investment attractiveness of the enterprise and its characteristics». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. № 23, рр. 127−130.
- Hryn’ova, V. M., Koiuda, V. O., Lepejko, T. I., Koiuda ,O. P. (2002). Problemy rozvytku investytsijnoi diial’nosti. [Problems of investment activity development]. Vyd. KhDEU. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Zvi, Bodie, Alex, Kane, Alan, J. Marcus (2017). Essentials of Investments, McGrawHill Education.
- William, F. Sharpe, Gordon, J. Alexander, Jeffrey, W. (1999). Bailey, Investments, Prentice Hall.
- Investicii sistemnyj analiz i upravlenie. (2012). [Investment systems analysis and management]. In Baldina, K.V. (ed.). ITK «Dashkov i K». Moscow. Russia.
- Asaul, A.N., Pasjada, N.I. (2008). Investicionnaja privlekatel’nost’ regiona. [investment attractiveness of the region]. Izd-vo SPbGASU. St. Petersburg. Russia. URL: http://asaul.com/indeh.php/spisokpechatnihtrudov/118monograph/301investicionnaja-privlekatelnost-regiona.
- Askinadzi, V.M., Maksimova, V.T. (2012). Investicionnoe delo: Uchebnoe posobie. [Investment business: Textbook]. Universitetskaja kniga. Moscow. Russia.
The article was received 14.10.2021