JEL classification: M31; R10
Introduction. The rapid implementation of administrative-territorial reform in Ukraine requires the search for new effective tools to increase the economic and social efficiency of united territorial communities. Given that the main factor in the successful economic activity of a legal entity is an effective marketing policy, we hypothesized that the formation of the economic system of UTC should take place on the basis of marketing with brand development in this area. In such circumstances, there is a need to define the nature and relationship between the marketing of the territory and the territorial brand.
Goal. The purpose of this article is to determine the systemic relationships that take place in the brand formation of a united territorial community on the basis of and using the tools of innovative territorial marketing.
Method. The following methods were used during the research: abstract-logical, monographic, generalization, system analysis and synthesis.
Results. Theoretical bases of territorial marketing development in the united territorial communities are improved and forms of their realization are defined. It is proved that territorial marketing is a full-fledged system of actions of public authorities and local governments, interested individuals and legal entities to identify and promote unique and demanded in the external environment advantages of a region, which allows to create attractiveness and prestige of this territory and its resources. The methodological basis of interdependent relations in building a brand of a separate territory on the basis of marketing is formed. The strategic directions of activity of local self-government bodies at development of a competitive brand are substantiated. Brand filling matrices with key influencing factors are constructed.
Keywords: united territorial community, territorial marketing, territory brand, tourism.
- Postanova Kabinetu Ministriv Ukrainy vid 8 kvitnia 2015 r. № 214 «Pro zatverdzhennia Metodyky formuvannia spromozhnykh terytorial’nykh hromad». [Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 8, 2015 № 214 “On approval of the Methodology for the formation of affluent territorial communities.”]. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/214-2015-%D0%BF#n10
- Pavlova, I. O. (2018). «Marketing strategy to promote the brand of rural areas of the southern region». Naukovyj visnyk Uzhhorods’koho natsional’noho universytetu. Seriia: Mizhnarodni ekonomichni vidnosyny ta svitove hospodarstvo. № 17 (2), рр. 24-28.
- Mykhajlova, L. I. (2016). «Features of rural areas and branding prospects for rural development». Visnyk ZhNAEU. № 2(57), Vol. 2, pp. 15–23.
- Romat, Ye. V. (2018). Formuvannia brendiv u munitsypal’nomu marketynhu ta orhaniv derzhavnoi vlady. [Formation of brands in municipal marketing and public authorities]. Proceeding of all-Ukrainian scientific-practical conf. (Kyiv, November 23, 2018) / In Romat, Ye. V. (ed.). Kyiv. nats. torh.-ekon. un-t, Kyiv, pp. 39-42.
- Nahorniak, T. L., Bondarenko, S. V. (2012). «Branding of territories: an attempt to analyze the principles of the study». Istorychni ta politolohichni doslidzhennia. № 2 (50), рр. 282-288.
- Panasenko, L. M. (2013). «Stages of formation of the territorial brand». Visnyk Donets’koho universytetu ekonomiky ta prava. № 2, рр. 158-162.
- Borschevs’kyj, V. V., Kulish, I. M., Kravtsiv, I. K. (2016). «Marketing of rural areas in a new paradigm of managing the competitiveness of the region». Sotsial’no-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrainy. № 1, рр. 12-15.
- Dan’ko, Yu.I. (2016). «Theoretical and methodological substantiation of approaches to modeling the level of competitiveness of agricultural enterprises». Innovatsijna ekonomika. № 5-6, рр. 76-80.
- Dan’ko, Yu.I. (2016). Formuvannia system zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti ahrarnykh pidpryiemstv. [Formation of systems for ensuring the competitiveness of agricultural enterprises]. Universytets’ka knyha. Sumy. Ukraine.
- Dan’ko, Yu. I. (2017). «Competitive principles of sustainable development of rural areas». Rehional’na ekonomika. № 3, рр. 70-76.
- Halahurych, V. V. (2016). «Branding as a tool for economic development of the territory». Young. № 11 (38), рр. 559–562.
- Kurochkina, I. H. «Features of marketing of territories in the digital economy». Biznes Inform. 2018. № 8, рр. 258-263.
The article was received 25.07.2019