JEL classification: O13; O31; Q13
The article presents a study of the innovative projects management for resource saving of agri-food enterprises on the basis of digitalization. Monographic, system analysis, economic-mathematical modeling and abstract-logical methods of economic research are used. The main results of the study can determine the proposed improved method of determining the economic efficiency of these projects by assessing the risk of each measure that is part of the project partly and as a whole. In this regard, the selection of measures for a particular innovative project on energy and resource saving taking into account digitalization should be based on determining the maximum economic efficiency and minimum risk of each of them; optimal, in terms of risk, the project structure is ensured through effective risk diversification, which consists of the selection of measures aimed at energy saving and diverse types of resources; Risk reduction should be ensured by the introduction of the effective management system of agri-food enterprises focused on the implementation of energy and resource saving projects based on digitalization. The scientific novelty is represented by the proposed system of energy and resource-saving innovation management at the agri-food enterprises on the basis of digitalization. The practical importance is presented by the proposed method of assessing the economic efficiency of innovative projects for energy and resource saving, which can be used in the process of integrated management of energy and resource-saving innovations based on digitalization in agri-food enterprises by implementing basic standards of resource management. The use of the proposed method of assessing the economic efficiency of innovative energy and resource conservation projects based on digitalization will quickly improve solutions in the process of integrated management of energy and resource-saving innovations in agri-food enterprises by implementing basic standards of resource management taking into account possible risks. Prospects for further research should be aimed at improving the management mechanism of agri-food enterprises, its focus on program-target planning and flexible organizational management structures that ensure the development of these entities in conditions of fierce competition and constant changes in the environment.
Keywords: management, innovative projects, resource saving, agri-food enterprises, digitalization.
- Kostsov, T. V. (2000). Effektivnoye upravleniye resursosberegayushchimi novovvedeniyami v promyshlennosti. [Effective management of resource-saving innovations in industry]. D. Thesis. Tula: Tula State Pedagogical University. L. N. Tolstoy.
- Brüggemann, H., Stempin, S., Meier, J. (2020). Consideration of digitalization for the purpose of resource efficiency in a learning factory. Procedia Manufacturing. Vol. 45. рр. 140–145.
- Cemil Özbuğday, F., Fındık, D., Metin Özcan, K., Başçı, S. (2020). Resource efficiency investments and firm performance: Evidence from European SMEs. Journal of Cleaner Production. Vol. 252. ULR: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119824.
- Choi, J., Thangamani, D., Kissock, K. (2019). A systematic methodology for improving resource efficiency in small and medium–sized enterprises. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Vol. 147. pp. 19–27.
- Cunha, P., Neves, S., Marques, A., Serrasqueiro, Z. (2020). Adoption of energy efficiency measures in the buildings of micro–, small– and medium–sized Portuguese enterprises. Energy Policy. Vol. 146. ULR: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2020.111776.
- Dobes, V., Fresner, J., Krenn, C., Růžička, P., Rinaldi, C., Cortesi, S., Chiavetta, C., Zilahy, G., Kochański, M., Grevenstette, P., Graaf, D., Dorer, C. (2017). Analysis and exploitation of resource efficiency potentials in industrial small and medium–sized enterprises – Experiences with the EDIT Value Tool in Central Europe. Journal of Cleaner Production. Vol. 159. pp. 290–300.
- Ganushchak–Efimenko, L., Hnatenko, I., Kozhushko, R., Rębilas, R., Rubezhanska, V., Krakhmalova, T. (2020). Optimization models of investment management in the activities of innovative enterprises. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol. 42. No. 3. pp. 225–234.
- Gholamzadeh, Chofreh A., Ariani, Goni F., Jaromír, Klemeš J. (2017). Development of a roadmap for Sustainable Enterprise Resource Planning systems implementation. Journal of Cleaner Production. Vol. 166. pp. 425–437.
- Gryshko, V., Zos–Kior, M., Zerniuk, O. (2018). Integrating the BSC and KPI systems for improving the efficiency of logistic strategy implementation in construction companies. International Journal of Engineering & Technology. Vol. 7. No. 3.2. pp. 131–134.
- Li, Z., Zeng, H., Xiao, X., Cao, J., Yang, C., Zhang, K. (2019). Resource value flow analysis of paper–making enterprises: A Chinese case study. Journal of Cleaner Production. 213. pp. 577–587.
- Nofal, M., Yusof, Z. (2013). Integration of Business Intelligence and Enterprise Resource Planning within Organizations. Procedia Technology. Vol. 11. pp. 658–665.
- Samborskyi, O., Isai, O., Hnatenko, I., Parkhomenko, O., Rubezhanska, V., Yershova, O. (2020). Modeling of foreign direct investment impact on economic growth in a free market. Accounting. Vol. 6. No. 5. pp. 705–712.
- Ting, G. (2011). Researches of Developing Strategies and Guarantee Mechanism of Energy Saving and Emission Reduction on Paper–making Enterprises–Case Study of Shandong Haiyun High–Efficiency Ecological Park. Energy Procedia. Vol. 5. pp. 674–678.
- Xu, Y., Wang, Z., Chiu, Y.–H., Ren, F. (2020). Research on energy–saving and emissions reduction efficiency in Chinese thermal power companies. Energy & Environment. Vol. No. 5. pp. 903–919.
- Zhang, K., Li, W., Han, Y., Geng, Z., Chu, C. (2020). Production capacity identification and analysis using novel multivariate nonlinear regression: Application to resource optimization of industrial processes. Journal of Cleaner Production. 268. ULR: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122182.
- Zhang, Y., Huang, T., Yang, D. (2020). Impact of firms’ energy–saving effort and fixed asset characteristics on energy savings. Journal of Cleaner Production. Vol. 268. ULR: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.122182.
- Zos–Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Isai, O., Shtuler, I., Samborskyi, O., Rubezhanska, V. (2020). Management of Efficiency of the Energy and Resource Saving Innovative Projects at the Processing Enterprises. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development.42. No.4. pp. 504–515.
The article was received 25.09.2020