УДК: 334.72. 338. 48
JEL classification: L83; O31
Introduction. From an economic point of view, the tourism industry is a sector that can provide a high income for relatively small investments in innovative tourism. Over the past 10-15 years, Ukraine has experienced negative trends associated with the decline of industrial areas, the outflow of labor abroad, unstable government policy, which, in turn, has affected tourism. However, despite this, the service sector is one of the promising areas of economic development of Ukraine.
The purpose of this article is research of innovative directions of increasing the efficiency of state regulation in the regional tourist sphere.
Results. The article analyzes the tourist flows of Mykolaiv region, which allow so identify general trends in the development and interest of potential consumers of tourist services in the visited areas and general trends in the activity of tourists – citizens of Ukraine going abroad. The general analysis of tourist flows of the Mykolaiv area for 2000-2017 is carried out that exacerbates a problem of necessity of effective directions development of the regional tourist sphere taking into account regional peculiarities and problems of development of innovative processes in the tourist sphere.
Conclusions. The current legal framework governing the activities of business entities in the market of tourist services in Ukraine is not perfect, it contains a significant contradiction between the priorities and objectives of state tourism policy, it is characterized by a certain declarativeness, which is not supported by appropriate mechanisms to stimulate the development of domestic tourism business in general and foreign tourism in particular. Most legal regulations governing tourism are not properly enforced, which hampers the solution of many complex problems in the tourism industry. Measures to improve the regulatory framework should be aimed at creating favorable conditions for the development of domestic tourism business and real economic mechanisms to stimulate the development of the tourism industry.
Key words: tourism, recreation, market of tourist services, innovations of tourism, infrastructure, tourist streams, strategy.
- Main department of statistics in the Nikolaev area: the official website. Available at: http://www.mk.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Hordiienko V. (2013). Turyzm – rushij sotsial’no-ekonomichnoho rozvytku krainy. KhIII Mizhnarodnyj ekonomichnyj forum. [«Tourism – the engine of socio-economic development of the country»]. XIII Mizhnarodnyy ekonomichnyy forum. XIII International Economic Forum. 2013. Available at: http://tourlib.net/statti_ukr/gordienko.pdf
- Gerasimenko, V. G., Galasyuk, S. S., Nezdoiminov, S. G. (2013). Rynky turystychnykh posluh: stan i tendentsii rozvytku. [Markets of tourist services: state and trends]. Astroprint. Odessa.
- Davydenko, V. (2007). «Status and factors of development of the regional market of tourist services». Visnyksotsialʹno-ekonomichnykhdoslidzhenʹ. Odessa, №. 27. рр. 101–107.
- Lagodiienko. V. V., Andrusiv, U. Y. (2018). «Regional economic policy in the conditions of disproportion: ways of minimization». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. Volume 3. № 2, pp. 81–89.
- Lagodiienko, V., Karyy, O., Ohiienko, M., Kalaman, O., Lorvi, I., Herasimchuk, T. (2019). Choosing Effective Internet Marketing Tools in Strategic Management. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering. Vol. 8. no. 3. P. 5220-5225.
- Sadchenko, O., Lagodiienko, V., Novykova, I., Feshchenko, O., Ruzhynska, N., Bogdanov, O. (2020). Marketing Tools in Stimulating Innovative Activity of Enterprises. International Journal of Management. №11 (6). pp. 241-251. 10.34218/IJM.11.6.2020.024.
- Pavlova, O.M., Pavlov, K.V., Bleianiuk, M.O., Yevpak, Yu.S. (2019). «Social and creative industries in the development of the concept of smart cities». Ekonomichnyj chasopys Skhidnoievropejs’koho natsional’noho universytetu imeni Lesi Ukrainky. Luts’k. Vezha-Druk. №4(20), рр. 7-14.
The article was received 11.07.2020