JEL classification: D92, L81, P45
The search for innovative directions to obtain competitive advantages for retaining the market positions is among the most important tasks for the efficient activity of companies in conditions of political and economic changes. The key to changes must be in the business management system that combines all elements of business activity and is mapped based on the respective development strategies. Therefore, the major role in the process of the company’s innovative development is played by strategic management. The article aims to examine theoretical-methodological foundations for the development of business management innovative strategies. The paper analyzes the theoretical-methodological approaches that are the basis for the development of the author’s understanding of the nature of the oil transport company’s innovative development strategy. It determines that investment strategies of the oil transport network development focus on domestic and external investment. The fact that the efficiency of investment strategies is defined by the return on investment in the projects related to the development of infrastructural facilities of the oil transport network is proven. The main problems in the current system of oil products transportation, including in conditions of fierce competition, are characterized. The article substantiates that the positive effect in the oil transport network activity emerges when other companies of the corporation are engaged in various projects since it allows them to redistribute investment income and expenditures. The article substantiates the nature and features of the elaboration of oil transport companies’ innovative development strategies in conditions of systemic changes and integration with the market system of the EU countries. It offers a range of approaches to the development of a qualitative investment framework for the innovative development of oil transport companies, which is currently of utmost importance for the selection of management strategies in conditions of fierce competition.
Keywords: infrastructure, logistics, oil transport companies, management, innovative strategies.
- Faey, L., Rendell, R. (2002). Upravlenie strategiey na urovne ryinka. [Strategy management at the market level]. Transl. s engl. Kurs MVA po strategicheskomu menedzhmentu, рр. 25–63. Alpina Pablisher. Russia.
- Piatnytska, H. T. (2006). Upravlinnia pidpryiemstvom v epokhu hlobalizmu. [Enterprise management in the era of globalism]. Lohos. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Kharuk, K. B. (2009). «Innovative strategies for the development of commercial enterprises». Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». Problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia. no. 640, рр. 421–425.
- Gorskaya, Yu. A. (2011). «Innovation policy and strategies of enterprises in retail trade». Innovatsionnaya deyatelnst. 4 (18). Issue 2, pp. 9–14.
- Filyppova, S. V., Tymoshchuk, M. P., Dashchenko, N. M. (2011). «Topical issues of formation of innovative strategies of enterprises». Pratsi Odeskoho politekhnichnoho universytetu. Issue 2(36), рр. 297–301.
- Poliaskovska, K. V. (2014). «Innovative development of enterprises: the essence and features of trade». Ekonomika rozvytku. no. 3 (71), рр. 93–99.
- Klymenko, K. V. (2019). «Innovative potential of oil transportation enterprise in circular economy». «Novi vyklyky dlia ahrarnoho sektoru Ukrainy v umovakh hlobalizatsii». [“New challenges for the agricultural sector of Ukraine in the context of globalization”]. Proceeding of materials of the II International scientific-practical conference of students, graduate students, and young scientists. NUBiP Ukrainy, рр. 188-191.
- Illiashenko, S.M.(2003). Upravlinnia innovatsiinym rozvytkom: problemy, kontseptsii, metody. [Management of innovative development: problems, concepts, methods]. VTD «Universytetska knyha». Sumy.
- Skrypko, T., Popadynets, N. (2020). «Modern models of the organization as a means of innovative processes of competitiveness of the Ukrainian economy». Economic and Regional Studies. no. 13(2), р 199-211.
- Popadynets N. M., Zhuravel Yu.V. (2019). «Investment and innovation development of the national economy on the basis of digitalization and design management». Visnyk Sumskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Seriia «Ekonomika i menedzhment». Issue 3 (81), рр. 132-135.
- Shershnova, Z. S., Oborska, S. V. (2004). Stratehichne upravlinnia. [Strategic management]. KNEU. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Kutsyk, V. (2017). «Economic assessment of the state and prospects of investment activity of integrated corporate systems». The Economic Discourse. no. 4, рр. 75–83.
- Malynka, O. Ya. (2011). «Analysis of the process of capital formation of brands of the retail market of oil products of Ukraine (on the example of the brand “OKKO”)». Naukovyi visnyk Ivano-Frankivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu nafty i hazu. no. 2, рр. 62–71.
- Popadynets, N.M. (2017). «Prerequisites for the formation and implementation of the strategy of innovative development of enterprises in the field of trade». Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika» seriia: “Menedzhment ta pidpryiemnytstvo v Ukraini: etapy stanovlennia i problemy rozvytku”. Lviv. no. 875, Lvivska Politekhnika, рр. 89-95.
- Horal, L., Brych, B., Klymenko, K. (2021). «Strategic management of innovative processes of energy enterprises». Ekonomichnyi analiz. 31. no. 1, pp. 271-278.
The article was received 28.07.2021