DOI: DOI: https://doi.org/10.36887/2415-8453-2020-1-2
JEL classification: L91; О18; О31
Introduction. The main requirement of the Ukrainian transport industry is precisely the ability to operate under different conditions of flexibility and elasticity of the national market of transport services. The transport sector plays an important role in the implementation of various socio-economic links, both nationally and internationally. Therefore, the investment and innovation development of the transport sector in the country plays not only one of the key roles, but also can contribute to ensuring the proper level of formation and development of a wide range of partnerships in both the private and public sectors of the economy. Thus, in parallel with the prospect of developing national transport connections as a separate transport industry, it will also contribute to the improvement of other important sectors in the life and functioning of Ukraine.
The purpose. It is a comprehensive study of the situation in the transport sector of Ukraine, in determining the potential of the transport industry of the state, as well as its innovation and investment support.
Results. The article outlines the negative phenomena that occur today in the transport industry of Ukraine. The meaning and necessity of practical realization of the innovative and investment potential of the Ukrainian transport industry are investigated. The problems of practical realization of innovative activity are outlined, as well as an overview of possible perspectives of innovative and investment development of the state transport potential.
Conclusion. It was noted that in line with the stage of achieving the economic indicators of Ukraine, the transport industry should also change in full accordance with the demand that will take place for transport services. The transport industry has, to some extent, become a so-called “risky project” for the country, because there are no approaches now available to study and implement accurate forecasting for its further development. In the absence of timely response to the need for immediate implementation of measures, the failure of the transportation industry of Ukraine in the near term of time may meet the needs of the population in transportation, the development of tourist services and various business processes. There is also a risk of loss of competitiveness of the state transport system, which is manifested in the insufficient ability of Ukraine to participate in the provision of servicing processes with respect to international freight flows.
Keywords: transport, transport industry, transport potential, transport innovation, transport industry investment, innovation and investment potential.
- Danylkiv, KH.P., Horbova, KH.V., Poburko, O.YA. (2018). «Innovative development of the transport system of Ukraine». Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny – Scientific Bulletin of NLTU of Ukraine. Vol. 28. №4. P. 31-35.
- Maksimchuk, O.S., Koshevyy, M.M. (2013). Tendentsiyi ta stan innovatsiynoho rozvytku pidpryyemstv transportnoyi haluzi. [Trends and state of innovative development of transport industry enterprises]. Ekonomichnyy menedzhment: perspektyvy intehratsiyi ta innovatsiynoho rozvytku: kolektyvna monohrafiya. [Economic management – 2013: prospects for integration and innovation development: a collective monograph]. Available at: http://confcontact.com/2014_04_25_economics_i_menedgment/monography/25_ Maksimchuk.htm.
- Pavlova, O.M., Pavlov, K.V. (2019). «Priority Areas of State Regulation of Competition: Domestic and Foreign Experience». Ekonomichnyy chasopys Skhidnoyevropeysʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu imeni Lesi Ukrayinky. Lutsk. Tower-Printing, №1 (17), рр.14-20.
- Statystychnyy zbirnyk «Transport i zv’yazok. Ukrayiny – 2018». [Statistical Collection «Transport and Communication. Of Ukraine – 2018»]. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/druk/publicat/kat_u/2019/zb/08/zb_tr2018pdf.
- Tanklevs’ka, N.S., Cherniavs’ka, T.A. Suchasni problemy rozvytku transportnoho sektoru Ukrainy. [Modern problems of development of the transport sector of Ukraine] Oblik i finansy APK: bukhhalters’kyj portal. Available at: http://magazine.faaf.org.ua/suchasni-problemi-rozvitku-transportnogo-sektoru-ukraini.html.
- Karmazina, O.O. (2015). Transport ta zv’iazok Ukrainy 2014. Statystychnyj zbirnyk. [Transport and Communication of Ukraine 2014. Statistical collection]. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Pavlov, K.V. (2017). Competitive features in market structure of housing property with regard to regional definitions. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Volume 3 Numder 4. Riga: Izdevnieciba «Baltija Publishing», 191-198 pages.
- Pavlov, K., Pavlova, O, & Kupchak, V. (2019). Integral Indicators Based on Competitiveness Capacity Characteristics of Regional Real Estate Markets of Ukraine. Journal of Competitiveness. № 11(3), рр. 87–108. https://doi.org/10.7441/joc.2019.03.06.
- Prejkher D.K., Sobakevych O.V., Emel’ianova O.Yu. (2011). Realizatsiia potentsialu transportnoi infrastruktury Ukrainy v stratehii prostorovoho ekonomichnoho rozvytku. [Realization of potential of transport infrastructure of Ukraine in the strategy of spatial economic development]. NISD. Kyiv.
- Lahodiienko, V. V. and Korniiets’kyj, O. V. (2014). «Logistics in Japanese: Increasing Business Efficiency». Kul’tura narodiv Prychernomor’ia. No. 275, pp. 207-210.
- Lahodiienko, V. V. and Korniiets’kyj, O. V. (2014). «The concept of the essence and functions of management in logistics systems». Baltijskij gumanitarnyj zhurnal. №4(9). рр. 145-147.
- Mudrak R., Nyzhnyk I., Lagodiienko V., Lagodiienko N. (2019). Impact of seasonal production on the dynamics of prices for meat and dairy products in Ukraine. TEM Journal. Vol.8, No .4, рp. 1159–1168.
The article was received 18.11.2019