JEL classification: D22; М11
Introduction. Making optimal strategic decisions becomes an important task that requires the improvement of existing planning methods in a complex, rapidly changing, often unpredictable environment in which agricultural enterprises currently operate. In this regard, strategic planning of agricultural enterprises is of great importance in order to anticipate possible changes in the functioning of the organization and develop measures to increase the overall stability of operating systems of enterprises through their flexibility and adaptation to change.
The purpose of the article is to substantiate the methodological principles of strategic planning at the micro level and to develop an information and organizational model of strategic planning of the operating system of an agricultural enterprise.
Results. A comparative description of the main types of planning and planning systems is presented. The reasons that hinder the formation of a system of strategic planning in agricultural enterprises are identified. The main factors influencing the content, structure and horizon of the strategic plan are identified. The organizational structure of agricultural enterprises in the context of introduction of the chosen model of strategic planning is specified.
Conclusions. An information and organizational model of strategic planning of the operating system of an agricultural enterprise has been developed, which provides for partial transformation of the organizational management structure with the allocation of a working group responsible for strategic planning, and includes a diagram of information flows between units of the agricultural enterprise. It is proposed to use the form of a staff unit within the organizational structure of the enterprise, in which the coordination of work is carried out by a special employee – the coordinator of the working group on strategic planning.
Key words: youth, youth labor market, employment, economic activity, labor force, state regulation, unemployment.
1. Ihnat’ieva, I.A. (2005). «Innovative approaches to the implementation of strategic management tasks by industrial enterprises». Problemy nauky. no 9. pp. 11-15.
2. Kronikovs’kyj, D. (2010). «Controlling as a biocybernetic control subsystem». Ekonomichnyj analiz. no. 7. pp. 295-297.
3. Kredisov, A. (2005). «Management: basic concepts of the second half of the twentieth century. and some development trends in the early XXI century». Ekonomika Ukrainy. no. 11 (528). pp. 12-20.
4. Nikolaev, I., Tochilkina, O. (2006). «Strategies and programs for regional development (comparative analysis)». Obshhestvo i jekonomika. no. 7/8. pp. 269-287.
5. Nikitin, V. (2007). «Organization strategy». Antikrizisnyj menedzhment. no. 8. pp. 6-10.
6. P’iatnyts’ka, H., Najdiuk, V. (2006). «Planning the strategic development of the organization in terms of limiting market self-regulation». Visnyk Kyivs’koho natsional’noho torhivel’no-ekonomichnoho universytetu. no. 3. pp. 31-38.
7. Smolin, I. (2004). «The concept of strategic planning in a dynamic competitive environment». Konkurentsiia. no. 6. pp. 30-36.
8. Halanets’, V. H., Halanets’, V. V. (2016). «Formation of strategy of development of agricultural enterprises». Efektyvnist’ derzhavnoho upravlinnia. no. 3. pp. 258-262.
The article was received 10.03.2020