JEL classification: M31; Q13; R58
Introduction. Food security is one of the elements of state economic policy and in particular regions, which aims to ensure stable food production, availability of them and use by the population in accordance with physiological norms of consumption through its own production and imports. Uninterrupted food supply of the population of the region can be achieved at the expense of production enterprises which are the integral part of the regional infrastructure.
The purpose of this article is the development of ways to improve food marketing of enterprises as the element of food security in the region.
Results. The article is devoted to the analysis of problems of labor migration of economically active population in Ukraine and aspects of the state policy formation and regulation of migration processes. In the process of detailed analysis of the migrants characteristics, clear trends in modern migration processes have been identified: migrants mainly from rural areas of the west of the country; migrant workers are mostly men; younger people and rural residents predominate among migrant workers; people with higher education are less likely to migrate, while people with vocational education are overrepresented among migrant workers; migrants risk losing skills, etc.
Conclusions. Comprehensive study of the environment, demand, consumer needs and their consideration in order to better target production should be the main purpose of marketing activities in the management of the production process at the strategic food supply in the region. To meet the strategic goals of the enterprise it is necessary to study the state and dynamics of consumer demand, the use of information obtained in the process of development and management decisions; maximum adaptation of production to market requirements in order to increase the efficiency of the enterprise; influence on consumer demand through advertising, sales promotion, successful product positioning.
Key words: food security, region, enterprise, innovation, food marketing, strategy.
- Antonenko, A., Kozar, Z. O. (2017). «Motivational prerequisites for innovation activity and implementation of innovative marketing at the enterprise». Visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu «Lʹvivsʹka politekhnika». Seriya: Menedzhment ta pidpryyemnytstvo v Ukrayini: etapy stanovlennya i problemy rozvytku. Tom 13. № 819, рр. 207–214.
- Antoshchenkova, V., Bogdanovich, O. A. (2017). «Innovative marketing as a special type of innovation». Visnyk Kharkivsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka. Vip. 185, рр. 50–55.
- Volkova I. M., Stepanenko, I. (2011). «Organizational scheme of marketing researches of enterprises of the agrarian sector». Naukovyj visnyk LNUVMBT imeni S.Z. Gzhyts’koho. Vol. 13. № 1(47), рр. 118-123.
- Hnatiienko, M., Snytiuk, V. Ye. (2008). Ekspertni tekhnolohii pryjniattia rishen’. [Expert decision-making technologies]. LCC «Maklaut». Кiev. Ukraine.
- Kolz, R. L., Ul, Dzh. N. (2000). Marketynh sel’skokhoziajstvennoj produktsyy. [Marketing of agricultural products]. Kolos. Moscow. Ukraine.
- Kravchuk, A. (2015). «Developing the concept of food marketing: challenges and perspectives». Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu, vol. 5, T. 1, рр. 242-245.
- Kurbats’ka, M., Il’chenko, T. V., Kadyrus, I. H., Zakharchenko, Yu. V. (2013). «Marketing support for the activities of agrarian enterprises in a market environment». AgroSvit. vol.10, рp. 25-35.
- Lahodiienko, V. V. (2014). Orhanizatsiia marketynhovoi diial’nosti v ahrarnykh pidpryiemstvakh. [Organization of marketing activities in agricultural enterprises]. Proceedings of Ekonomichny`j analiz: zb. nauk. pracz` [Economic analysis: a collection of scientific works] in Derij, V. A. (ed.). Volume 18. № 3. P.56-60. Vy`davny`cho-poligrafichny`j centr Ternopil`s`kogo nacional`nogo ekonomichnogo universy`tetu «Ekonomichna dumka». Ternopil. Ukraine.
- Lahodiienko, V. (2014). «Improving the efficiency of foreign economic activity through the introduction of the concept of marketing». Biznes-Navigator. no. 1(33), pp. 237–243.
- Lahodiienko, V., Holodoniuk, O. M., Mil’cheva, V. V. (2018). «Marketing strategy for bringing an in-novative product to market». Ekonomika kharchovoi promyslovosti. Vol. 10, Issue 2, pp. 40-50.
- Lahodiienko, V. V., Mashkantseva, S. O., Dolyns’ka, O. O., Bohdanov, O. O. (2020). «Development of a regional marketing system in the field of transport services». Actual problems of innovative economy. № 1, 72–77.
- Lun’ova, A. Onehina, V. M., Lysychenko, M. L., Pankova, O. V. (2017). «Features of marketing development of innovations in enterprises». Actual problems of innovative economy. №1, рр. 34-39.
- On food safety (2011): Draft Law of Ukraine dated No. 8370-I / The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Legislation of Ukraine. Available at: http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc34?id=&pf3511=40276&pf35401=191014
- Savyts’ka, (2017). «Marketing in social networks: strategies and tools in the B2C market». Marketynh i tsyfrovi tekhnolohiyi. №1, рр. 20-33.
- Sahajdak, M. (2017), «The use of marketing tools and digital technologies in the promotion of metallurgical products». Marketynh i tsyfrovi tekhnolohiyi. №1, рр. 83-107.
The article was received 05.07.2020