JEL classification: Q2; Q3
Introduction. The article considers the management aspect of the basic resource conservation in the enterprise. Based on the study, it was proposed to determine the essence of resource conservation in the enterprise and focused on improving the organization and management, social activities, rationalization of resource potential.
The purpose of the article is to study management aspect of the basic resource conservation in the enterprise.
Results. The etymological characteristics of resource management of the enterprise allowed to carry out the essential analysis of the specified concept and to define its features from a position of effective, potential, resource, factor, innovative, market-oriented, ecological, information, productive, process, functional, system, situational, complex approaches to resource conservation management from the standpoint of sustainable development. The analysis of classical and modern interpretations of the essence of enterprise development allowed to identify five main approaches to the etymological change of interpretation of this category from the standpoint of quantitative, qualitative, systemic, process and complex approaches. Based on the etymological analysis of the concepts of “resource management” and “enterprise development” management of resource development is defined as a management process provided by the actions of competent personalities, quantitative and qualitative organizational, economic, technological, social, environmental and structural changes affecting optimization and rationalization of the formation and use of resource potential, which is based on natural, tangible, intangible, financial, human, information, time, structural and organizational resources, and lead to the transition of the enterprise to a new qualitative level of its existence.
Conclusions. On the basis of integration of modern approaches the definition of resource saving as effective organizational and administrative activity directed on rational use of resource potential, application of resource-saving technologies, stimulation of nature protection measures for the purpose of achievement of the socio-ecological and economic purposes of the enterprise is given. The proposed interpretation emphasizes the key role of the human factor in the implementation of resource conservation and focus on achieving a set of goals for sustainable development of the enterprise.
Key words: management, enterprise, resources, economical use of resources, resource conservation, classification.
- Brockova, K., Rossokha, V., Chaban, V., Zos-Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Rubezhanska, V. (2021). Economic mechanism of optimizing the innovation investment program of the development of agro-industrial production. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. 1. pp. 129-135.
- Hnatenko, I., Petryk, O., Semenov, A., Samiilenko, A., Rubezhanska, V., Patsarniuk, O. (2020). Conceptual model for assessing the investment attractiveness of innovative projects of industrial enterprises. Accounting. 6 (7). pp. 1345–1350.
- Hnatenko, I., Samborskyi, O., Isai, O., Parkhomenko, O., Rubezhanska, V., Yershova, O. (2020). Modeling of foreign direct investment impact on economic growth in a free market. 6 (5). pp. 705-712.
- Isai, O., Romashko, O., Semenov, A., Sazonova, T., Podik, I., Hnatenko, I., Rubezhanska, V. (2021). Methods of multi-criteria evaluation of economic efficiency of investment projects. Journal of Project Management. pp. 93-98.
- Lopushinska, O. Characteristics of elements of the system of management of the enterprise resource conservation development (2018). Management of the 21st century : globalization challenges : collective monograph / in edition I. Markina. Nemoros s.r.o., Prague, pp. 249–
- Lopushinska, O. Conceptual foundations of resource conservation under modern conditions (2018). Theory and practice of social, economic and technological changes : collective monograph / in edition I. Markina. Nemoros, Prague, pp. 66–73.
- Lopushynska, O. Current state and ways of solving resource conservation problems at the enterprises of the processing industry of Ukraine (2019). Security of the XXI century : national and geopolitical aspects : collective monograph / in edition I. Markina. Nemoros s.r.o., Prague, pp. 338–
- Rakhmetulina, Z., Pokataieva, O., Trokhymets, O., Hnatenko, I., Rubezhanska, V. Optimization of the structure of an innovative cluster on a competitive basis in a free market (2020). Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice. 35. pp. 238-247.
- Zos-Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Isai, O., Shtuler, I., Samborskyi, O., Rubezhanska, V. (2020). Management of Efficiency of the Energy and Resource Saving Innovative Projects at the Processing Enterprises. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. 4. pp. 504-515.
- Zos-Kior, M., Shkurupii, O., Fedirets, O., Shulzhenko, I., Hnatenko, I., Rubezhanska, V. (2021). Modeling of the Investment Program Formation Process of Ecological Management of the Agrarian Cluster. European Journal of Sustainable Development. 1. pp. 571-583.
The article was received 22.04.2021