JEL classification: M12
Introduction. The processes of globalization and the rapid development of the innovative compo-nent of the economy require companies to properly ensure the effectiveness of personnel manage-ment. Creation and implementation of innovations significantly affect the competitiveness of the enterprise, region, state, so it is necessary to develop the intellectual and creative potential of staff.
The purpose of the research is to substantiate the role of functional training of management staff as a tool to improve the management of enterprises and organizations.
Results. The key components of the personnel potential of the enterprise (organization) are determined. The personnel potential as a component of the system of economic potential of the enterprise is characterized. The principles of personnel management development are given. The role of personnel development as an element of the staffing system is outlined. The essence of staffing as a system, process and mechanism is substantiated. The essence and structure of intellectual capital of the organization (enterprise) are characterized. The author’s position on the ratio of human and intellectual capital is given. Types of intellectual capital by the nature of utility are considered. The role and essence of functional training of managerial staff is substantiated. The expediency of taking into account the influence of factors of the internal environment of the enterprise in the process of planning and implementation of functional training of management staff is noted. It is proposed to take into account the peculiarities of professional development of different categories of staff in the process of their training. The expediency of considering the effectiveness of personnel management in the context of the overall efficiency of the enterprise is substantiated. The goals and main tasks of ensuring the effectiveness of personnel management are highlighted.
Conclusions. In the global information economy, the role of staff in the process of creating competitive advantages of the enterprise is growing. The growth of production of the enterprise is mainly due to the efficient use of personnel.
Keywords: personnel, efficiency of personnel management, personnel potential, personnel provision, functional training.
1. Krasnorutskyy, O., Rudenko, S. (2016). «Methodological foundations of economic estimation of agricultural enterprises production capacity». Scientific bulletin of Polissia. no. 2 (6), pp. 140-145.
2. Korchagin, Ju. A. (2012). Chelovecheskij kapital i innovacionnaja jekonomika. [Human capital and innovation economy]. CIRJe. Voronezh. Russia.
3. Kozak, K. B. (2014). «Research of personnel management problems at modern enterprises». Teoretychni ta praktychni aspekty menedzhmentu. no. 4, pp. 52-54.
4. Kozynets’, A. O. (2014). «Problems and prospects of personnel management in a modern enterprise». Menedzhment: teoriya i praktyka. no. 3, pp. 83-86.
5. Pohoryelova, T. O., Ihnat’yeva, Yu. I. (2013). «Personnel management system as the main element of the enterprise management system». Visnyk NTU «KhPI». no. 21(994), pp. 127-134.
6. Filipishyn, I. V. (2013). «Personnel management of industrial enterprises and a comprehensive assessment of his work». Problemy i perspektyvy rozvytku pidpryyemnytstva. no. 2, pp. 41-47.
7. Chernovalova, H. A. (2015). «Integrated competence center of the enterprise as an infrastructural mechanism for managing innovative staff development». Fundamental’ni doslidzhennya. no. 3, pp. 217-223.
8. Kramarenko, A. V. (2014). Otsinka efektyvnosti upravlinnya personalom na promyslovomu pidpryyemstvi. [The estimation of efficiency of personnel management at the industrial enterprise]. Abstract of Ph.D. Thesis. 08.00.04. M-vo osvity` i nauky` Ukrayiny`, Derzh. vy`shhy`j navch. zakl. «Nacz. girn. un-t». NGU. Dnipropetrovsk. Ukraine.
The article was received 22.03.2020