Introduction. There were disproportionate conditions for enterprise’s economic activity in the process of forming a competitive market and mechanisms of economic development in Ukraine. Mostly, a negative tendencies and transformations have affected on functioning of agro-food enterprises. In recent years, the financial situation of most enterprises in the agro-food sector of Ukraine remains unstable. In order to maintain the solvency and competitiveness of enterprises, it is necessary to study the features of crisis management, to identify the causes and factors of crisis situations and to form an anti-crisis innovation profile, which is especially relevant in increasing the external impact on enterprise development.
The purpose of the article is to analyze and study the system’s elements of an anti-crisis innovative profile of agro-food sector enterprise.
Results. The necessity of structuring the agro-food sector enterprises of the region into the type and integration centers, which is the actual basis of the technological platform, was determined. A system of criteria for finding the strengths and weaknesses of the technological platform was proposed. PRESTCOM-analysis of the crisis management system of agro-food sector enterprise on the innovative basis was conducted. Scenarios of the environmental impact on the technological platform, as the basis of the innovative profile of agricultural enterprises are investigated.
Conclusions. The obtained results of the research indicate that the modern method of analysis of crisis management of agro-food sector enterprise needs improvement due to poor structuring in the formation of their innovation profile. Further research will be aimed at a comprehensive study of this issue and the practical application of its results.
- Berger, A. D. (2017). «Modern trends in the development of the meat-processing industry of Ukraine». Intelekt XXI. Issue 1, 41-51.
- Grygorenko, Y. O. (2014). «Modeling of information and innovation mechanism of crisis management by machine-building enterprises on the basis of the theory of fuzzy logic». Ekonomika i region. Issue 6 (49). 60-66.
- Gladij, M. V. and Sychevskyj, M. P. (2018). «Functioning of the meat processing industry of Ukraine in the global food system». Visnyk agrarnoyi nauky. Issue 5 (782), 5-11.
- Zaxarenko, N. S. (2017). «Improvement of the Approach to the Formation of the Anti-crisis Management System Forecasting System at Industrial Enterprises». Molodyj vchenyj. Issue 6 (46), 434-438.
- Kalyuzhna,V. (2014). «Express-diagnostics of the crisis situation of the enterprise in order to determine the type of bankruptcy». Visny`k DNU. Seriya Ekonomika. 2014. Issue 3. pp. 60-67.
- Chernoivanova,S. (2016). «Analysis of the state of innovation activity and the development of innovation labor». Tehnologicheskij audit i rezervy proizvodstva. Issue 3/4(29). pp. 8-12.
- Dzhedzhula, V. V., Yepifanova I. Y. and Oranska, N. O. (2017). «Evaluation of the effectiveness of crisis management of the enterprise under the conditions of innovative development». Investyciyi: praktyka ta dosvid. Issue 11, 10-14.
- Dragan, O. I. (2018). «Introduction of outsourcing technology for improvement of business processes of the enterprise». Intelekt XXI. Issue 2, 135-139.
- Dyachenko, Y. V. (2018). Upravlinnya konkurentnoyu strategiyeyu m‘yasopererobny`x pidpry`yemstv. [Management of the competitive strategy of meat processing enterprises]. Ph.D. Thesis: 08.00.04. Odessa. Ukraine.
- Karpenko,M. (2016). Osnovni tendenciyi rozvy`tku ptaxivny`cztva. [Main tendencies of development of poultry farming]. Ekonomy`ka y` menedzhment. [Economics and Management]. (electronic journal). no. 7. Available at: http: //www.aitlogine.com.ua/si-tes/default/files/karpenko.pdf
- Maxovskyj, D. V. (2017). «Contemporary trends in the development of the regional meat market in Ukraine». Visnyk Pryazovskogo derzhavnogo texnichnogo universytetu. Seriya: Ekonomichni nauky. Issue 33, 58-64.
- Sedikova,O. and Bondar, V. A. (2015). «Modern state and control system of meat products for the complex». Naukovy`j visny`k Xersons`kogo derzhavnogo universy`tetu. Seriya Ekonomichni nauky`. Issue 15/3. pp. 109-113.
The article was received 05.11.2018