JEL classification: І23
The article highlights the issue of forming the loyalty of the target audience of higher education. When developing the mechanism of interaction of free economic zones with target audiences, the composition and possible ways of interaction within the framework of achieving mutually beneficial goals are analyzed. The system of interaction of the higher education institution with the target audience is grouped. The peculiarities of the university’s interaction with the target audience are determined. The formation of a set of approaches aimed at improving the educational model of the university, the development of methodology for developing new educational programs and methods of their teaching based on the best international and domestic experience with applicants for higher education. Marketing activities aimed at applicants and their parents as the main stakeholders for the formation of their loyalty to the university have been identified. It is proposed to develop a new strategy for the development of free education, which aims to form a loyal attitude of the target audience as a basis for creating and maintaining long-term mutually beneficial relationships based on student-centered learning and provides relationships with entrants. The author also describes the system of interaction of the university with business structures as potential employers, local governments, scientific and educational potential of the university. It is established that the general criteria for forming the loyalty of the target audience of higher education can be: maximum employment of graduates; number of long-term cooperation agreements and business structures; availability of additional sources of funding and alternative ways to compensate for maintenance costs.
Keywords: target audience, loyalty, university development strategy, higher education seekers, entrants, employers, scientific and educational potential.
1. Gonchar, O., Zamkova, N., Polishchuk, I., Dovhan, Yu,, Sokolovska, V. (2002). Oil and fat business of Ukraine: marketing orientation for achieving competitive advantages. European journal of sustainable development. no. 9, 4 pp.261-272. Doi: 10.14207/ejsd.2020.v9n4p261.
2. Aksenov, I.M. (2016). «Higher education problems and their implications for ukraine». Aktualni problemy ekonomiky ta upravlinnia v umovakh systemnoi kryzy [Current problems of economics and management in a systemic crisis]. Proceedings of the All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference: (Lviv, November 29, 2016).
Lviv. Available at: http://li-aup.edu.lviv.ua/uploads/media/content/zbirnyk_li_maup_part_3.pdf.
3. Basha, I.M. (2015). Marketynhovi doslidzhennia na rynku osvitnikh posluh.[Marketing research in the market of educational services]. Ph.D. Thesis. Kyiv. Ukraine.
4. Savyts’ka N.L. «Marketing activities of higher education institutions: theoretical principles and development scenarios». Available at: core.ac.uk/download/pdf/197267471.pdf.
5. Stankevych, I.V. (2017). Upravlinnia diial’nistiu osvitn’oi orhanizatsii na zasadakh bahatovymirnoho
otsiniuvannia iakosti: teoriia, metodolohiia ta praktyka. [Management of educational organization activities on the basis of multidimensional quality assessment: theory, methodology and practice]. Bondarenko M. O. Odesa. Ukraine.
6. Stankevych, I.V., Polischuk, I.I., Borysevych, Ye.H. (2021). «Development of marketing research of
satisfaction of requirements of stakeholders of the organization on the basis of methodical tools of quality management». Biznes Inform. no. 2. pp. 336-345. Available at: https://doi.org/10.32983/2222-4459-2021-2-336-345.
7. Konovalova, S.O. (2014). «E-marketing tools in the educational services promotion system». Biznes Inform. no. 11. pp. 342-346.
8. Ushakova, I.O. (2016). «Influence of social channels on the promotion of educational services». Systemy obrobky informatsii. no. 4. pp. 188-191.
The article was received 07.06.2021