JEL classification: К15
Introduction. The potential for integration in the agro-industrial complex is the ability to attract investment resources, improve economic performance, increase production and technological development and improve the organization of the management system due to the expansion and deepening of internal economic relations, joint use of non-current and current assets. activities of business entities to achieve the planned results. The current state of the agro-industrial complex of the national economy and the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic limits the socio-economic opportunities in the intra-industry environment and gives inertia to the processes of strategic development of the agro-industrial complex of the country.
The aim of the article is to form an investment and innovation integration strategy for the development of the agro-industrial complex in the context of global challenges.
Materials and methods. The methodological basis in the process of scientific research were the scientific works of famous Ukrainian and foreign scientists, the legislation of Ukraine and regulations. During the research, general scientific and special methods were used: analysis, diagnostics, synthesis, induction, deduction – for the formation of investment and innovation integration strategy for the development of the agro-industrial complex in the face of global challenges; the method of generalization and specification of the relationship of economic processes related to the investment and innovation integration strategy was used.
Results. The research proposes the process of forming an investment and innovation integration strategy for the development of the agro-industrial complex in the context of global challenges.
Conclusions. According to the results of the study, it is substantiated that the proposed process of formation of investment and innovation integration strategy of agro-industrial complex development in the conditions of global challenges takes into account specific features of functioning of economic entities in market environment and their ability to solve markets. consumer market and taking into account the strategic priorities of stakeholders. The strategy should provide for the synthesis and semantic modeling of the investment, innovation and integration components that affect the development of the agro-industrial complex, taking into account system principles, parameters, levers and methods that ensure the solution of strategic challenges in global challenges.
Key words: agro-industrial complex, development, structural and functional support, globalization, integration, sustainable development, socio-economic aspects, strategic imperatives, innovations, strategy.
- Melnyk, Yu. M. (2019). Teoretyko–metodolohichni zasady rehuliuvannia rozvytku promyslovosti u natsionalnii ekonomitsi. [Theoretical and methodological principles of regulating the development of industry in the national economy]. OLDI-PLIuS. Kherson. Ukraine.
- Hryhoriev, H. S. (2017). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady derzhavnoho rehuliuvannia finansovo-ekonomichnykh protsesiv v umovakh hlobalizatsii. [Theoretical and methodological ambush of the sovereign regulation of financial and economic processes in the minds of globalization]. OLDI-PLIuS. Kherson. Ukraine.
- Radchenko, O. P. (2020). Teoretyko-metodolohichni zasady strukturno-funktsionalnoho zabezpechennia rozvytku APK. [Theoretical and methodological ambush of the structural and functional securing the development of the agro-industrial complex]. OLDI-PLIuS. Kherson. Ukraine.
- Poberezhets, O. V. (2016). Teoretyko-metodolohichni ta praktychni zasady doslidzhennia systemy upravlinnia rezultatamy diialnosti promyslovoho pidpryiemstva. [Theoretical and methodological and practical principles of research of the performance management system of an industrial enterprise]. Vydavnytstvo Hrin D.S. Kherson. Ukraine.
- Gural, O. A., Lomachinskaya, I. A. (2017). «Effect of financial development of the Visegrad Group on social and economic well-being». Economics:time realities. No 6 (34), pp. 37-43.
- Lomachynska, I., Babenko, V., Yemets, O., Yakubovskiy, S., Hryhorian, R. (2020). Impact of the foreign direct investment inflow on the export growth of the Visegrad group countries. Studies of Applied Economics. No 38,3(1).
- The Heritage Foundation. (2020). Index of Economic Freedom. Available at: https://www.heritage.org/index/
- Financial Sector. Data. The World Bank Group. URL: https://data.worldbank.org/topic/financial-sector?view=chart
The article was received 17.04.2021