JEL classification: M21, L26, D41
The article defines theoretical principles and key components of the mechanism of enterprise competitiveness management. At the beginning of the formation of the mechanism of enterprise competitiveness management it is necessary to define its main purpose, which will be coordinated with all further actions of the subjects of management – heads of the institutional, managerial and operational level. The management entities perform their functions and develop a strategy and specific tasks in the field of improving the competitiveness of the enterprise in accordance with clearly defined principles and considering the existing provisioning subsystem. It should be noted that in the current economic environment, compliance with the principle of corporate social responsibility is essential in the context of maintaining and increasing competitive positions. Functions and tasks are accomplished at all levels of the enterprise’s activity through the direct subjects’ influence to the objects of management, which include a set of functional spheres of the company’s activity. Controlling influence on the objects of management is exercised through the management of controlled factors and the adaptation of activities to the actions of the uncontrolled factors, the use of a set of tools of influence, as well as a system of methods of assessing the level of competitiveness of the enterprise.
As a result of the implementation of the enterprise competitiveness management mechanism, the production and sale of products of high level of competitiveness should be ensured, which is the main indicator of the enterprise’s success in the market and creates opportunities for maintaining and enhancing competitive positions, improving the company’s image and ensuring high level of profitability. It is important to note that in the course of the activity, the mechanism of enterprise competitiveness management requires constant adaptation to changing economic conditions by making adjustments in the competitive strategy, current plans of activities, tasks and measures aimed at acquiring new and maintaining the existing competitive advantages of the enterprise.
Keywords: enterprise competitiveness, enterprise management, management principles, mechanism of enterprise competitiveness management.
- Balabanova,V. and Kryvenko, A.V. (2004). Upravlenie konkurentosposobnost’ju predprijatij na osnove marketinga. [Marketing-Based Enterprise Competitiveness: A Monograph]. DonHUET ym. M. Tuhan-Baranovskoho, Donetsk. Ukraine.
- Solovianchyk, V. (2005). «Strategic management of the competitiveness of the enterprise market services». Upravlinnia rozvytkom, Vol. 4 (182), pp.48-54.
- Havrysh, A. (2013). «Principles of managing the level of competitiveness of enterprises», Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no. 10. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/ ?op=1&z=1774
- Haleliuk, M. (2008). «System of management of competitiveness of machine-building enterprise». Visnyk ekonomichnoi nauky Ukrainy, Vol. 2, pp.15-21.
- Didenko, Ye. and Zhurakivskyi P. I. (2017). «Model of enterprise competitiveness management», Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). no. 5. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5590
- Kuzmin, Ye. (2011). Konkurentospromozhnist` pidpry`yemstva (planuvannya ta diagnosty`ka). [Enterprise competitiveness (planning and diagnostics): monograph]. IFNTUNH. Ivano-Frankivsk. Ukraine.
- Mansurov, E. (2006). «On the economic essence of the concepts of “enterprise competitiveness” and “management of enterprise competitiveness”», Marketing v Rossii i za rubezhom, Vol.2 (52), pp. 91-94.
- Savel’eva, A. (2009). Upravlenie konkurentosposobnost’ju firmy. [Competitiveness Management: A Textbook]. Feniks, Rostov n/D. Russia.
- Drahan, I. (2006). Upravlinnya konkurentospromozhnistyu pidpry`yemstv (teorety`chni aspekty`). [Enterprise competitiveness management (theoretical aspects): monograph]. DAKKKiM. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Fatkhutdinov, A. (2005). Upravlenie konkurentosposobnost’ju organizacii: uchebnik. [Organization competitiveness management]. 2nd ed: Eksmo. Moskow. Russia.
The article was received 15.07.2019