УДК 332.1:338.431/432 (477)
Introduction. The article examines the analysis of foreign experience, in particular the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, which shows a rather short period of formation of new organizational and legal forms. In developed countries, there was a system of measures for regulation of agrarian industrial production, which consisted of: subsidies and grants for the products production, including environmental ones; favorable tax policy; regulation of prices for agricultural products; a complex of protectionism measures.
The purpose of the article is coverage and substantiation of practical issues of using world and best practices in regulating agricultural enterprises activities.
Results. Agrarian production is always accompanied by economic risk, because it is highly individualized and substantially depends on many factors, both natural and economic, in particular market conditions. Therefore, the state should bear the costs of this economy branch in order to reduce the potential instability of production, especially in agriculture. It is proved that one of the important directions of agroindustry enterprises activity regulation is the protectionist policy. Agricultural products and food products made from it, which can be manufactured in sufficient quantities by domestic producers, should be imported in limited quantities, determined by appropriate tools.
Conclusions. In developed countries, there is a targeted system of support measures for agrarian industrial complex. In particular, it is worth noting the targeted nature of subsidies for specific measures, high requirements for quality and environmentally friendly production, the development of the necessary incentive mechanisms, and a tax policy aimed at expanding reproduction in the agrarian sector of the economy, and regulation of prices for agricultural products. At the current level of development, at the state level, it is necessary to implement a set of measures in support of newly created enterprises, to stimulate the production of environmentally friendly products, to pursue a tax policy for the expanded reproduction of agrarian business enterprises.
Key words: foreign experience, subsidies, subsidies, state regulation, cooperative protection, development, agrarian industrial production.
- Ony`shhenko, and Spuner, N., Ostashko, T. (1996). «Agriculture in countries with transitional reform: structural reform». Ekonomika Ukrayiny`. № 3. рр. 74-80.
- Klochko, (1998). «Privatization Processes in the Agricultural Complex of Post-Socialist Countries». Ekonomika Ukrayiny`. № 10. рр. 77-82.
- Ony`shhenko, and Tregobchuk, V., Yurchy`shy`n, V. (1998). «Problems of the reforma-tion of property relations and organizational structures of farming in the countryside». Ekonomika Ukrayiny`. № 9. рр. 3-12.
- Gajducz`ky`j, and Yurchy`shy`n, V. (1994). «Experience of reforming agriculture in East Germany and the possibility of its use in Ukraine». Ekonomika Ukrayiny`. № 12. рр. 39-42.
- Lagodiyenko, V. (2010). «World practice of regulation of agro-industrial production». Kul`tura narodov Pry`chernomor`ya. № 177. рр. 20-24.
- Lagodiyenko, V. (2011). «Some practical aspects in the regulation of agro-industrial production». Biznes navigator. № 19. рр. 40-44.
- Lagodiyenko, V. «Influence of intensification of production with an innovative basis on the peculiarities of structural changes in agrarian production». Biznes-Navigator. № 1(30). рр. 255-259.
- Lagodiyenko, V. V. (2015). «Conceptual model of development of regional agricultural production.» Global`ni ta nacional`ni problemy` ekonomiky`. № рр. 1259-1262.
- Mudrak, R. P. and Lagodiyenko, V. V., Lagodiyenko, N. V. (2018). «The Influence of Total Costs on the Volumes of National Production». Ekonomichny`j chasopy`s – XXI.172 (7-8). pp. 44-50.
The article was received 03.10.2018