JEL classification: G17
The main tasks of stock market forecasting are to determine the future securities market and identify areas for their development. Determining the future securities market is possible on the
basis of scientific analysis, and the identification of the main directions of securities development should be carried out from the standpoint of scientific prediction. It should be noted that the state and development of the stock market is determined by a number of characteristics, forecasting of which is a rather complex process and is carried out using various methods. The forecast of the stock market, in turn, is an integral element for building the forecast of the financial industry for a certain period. Regulatory action based on forecasting the state of the financial sector in conjunction with strategic planning processes can mitigate the effects of possible crises in global financial markets and achieve stabilization of the financial sector through rapid adaptation to changing conditions. It should be noted that the basis for regulatory action can be created through the use of linear and nonlinear methods and models, which in a formalized form are able to reflect the nature of economic processes that take place. The obtained results and scenarios can be used in compiling programs for the development of the national economy as a whole and its individual components. The process of forecasting market development is becoming more relevant as the role of the stock market for the country’s economy is constantly increasing. The stock market of Ukraine presents securities that have differences in types of economic activity, as well as territorial differences. The study is based on methods for forecasting the development of national stock market institutions, their classification. The existing forecasting models are analyzed; methods and models are identified based on the analysis that are most suitable for forecasting the development of stock market institutions.
Key words: forecast, methods, stock market, stock market institutions, securities, methods of analysis.
- Shevchenko O. M. (2002). «Genesis and evolution of the securities market. Scientific Bulletin of PUSK». Serіja ekonomіchnі nauki. №1 (5), рр. 45 – 48.
- Issledovanie tendencij razvitija finansovogo rynka Ukrainy v period mirovogo krizisa. [Research of tendencies of development of the financial market of Ukraine during the world crisis]. (2010). Ponomarenko V. S., Kizim N. A., Raevneva E. V. VD «ІNZhEK». Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Nіkolaєnko, S. S., Shevchenko, O. M. (2008). Formuvannja rinku cіnnih paperіv v umovah rinkovoї transformacії. [Formation of the securities market in terms of market transformation]. RVV PUSKU. Poltava. Ukraine.
- nformation on the development of the stock market of Ukraine during January-December 2018. Website. Available at: http://www.ssmsc.gov.ua/fund/analytics
- Krasnonosova, O. M. (2009). Razvitie fondovogo rynka kak indikatora jekonomicheskoj sistemy Ukrainy. [Development of the stock market as an indicator of the economic system of Ukraine]. VD «Іnzhek». Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Zagors’kij, V. S. (2008). Rozvitok rinku cіnnih paperіv. [Development of the securities market]. VD «ІNZhEK». Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Hank, Dzh., Rajts, A. (2003). «Biznes-prognozirovanie». [«Business Forecasting»]. 7th ed. Translated. “Vil’jams”.
- Prognozuvannja socіal’no-ekonomіchnih procesіv: suchasnі pіdhodi ta perspektivi. [Forecasting of socio-economic processes: modern approaches and prospects]. (2011). In Chernjaka O. І., Zaharchenko P. V. (ed.). Vidavec’ Tkachuk O. V. Berdyansk. Ukraine.
The article was received 21.07.2019