JEL classification: Q18
Introduction. The article presents a study of the current food security management system at the macro and micro levels in a dynamic business environment. Monographic, economic-statistical and abstract-logical scientific methods of economic research are used.
The purpose of this article is a comprehensive study of the food security management system at the macro and micro levels in a dynamic business environment.
Results. The main actual tasks of the economic security system of the enterprise are determined. The basic principles that increase the efficiency of the food security system (system, timeliness, continuity, planning) are presented. The modern technique of the food security system is determined. Among the main trends in the development of the food security system are fluctuations in the share of agriculture in GDP, a decrease in the share of those employed in agriculture from the total number of people employed in the country’s economy and an increase in the index of agricultural production. These main factors may indicate a significant increase in labor productivity in agriculture and the instability of the grain market in the world. The scientific novelty in this article is the systematization of a set of modern administrative, insurance, legal, economic, security, regime, judicial and other measures to protect against unlawful encroachment, minimize or avoid possible losses.
Conclusions. The offered basic personnel have practical value in the presented scientific research; information-analytical; economic; legal; technical and technological; resource activities carried out in the process of food security management at the macro and micro levels in a dynamic business environment. Prospects for further research in this area should be directed to the integrated system of food safety diagnostics as a set of interrelated organizational and legal measures carried out by special bodies, services, units aimed at protecting the important interests of individuals, organizations, regions and the state from illegal actions by real and / or potential individuals and / or legal entities that may lead to losses from food security breaches at the macro and micro levels in a dynamic business environment.
Key words: management, food security, development, strategy, diagnostic system, business environment.
- Artimonova, I. V. (2016). «Theoretical approaches to formation of a food safety system». Market Relations Development in Ukraine, 3, no. 178, pp. 19-23.
- Hnatenko, I. A. (2018). «Conceptual approaches to small business management in terms of the criteria of economic security and an enterprise life cycle». Bulletin of the Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design. Series: Economic sciences, 3, no. 123, pp. 47-56.
- Hnatenko, I. A., Rubezhanska, V. O. (2016). «Paramentrs and indicators of social safety of the population of Ukraine». Herald of Khmelnytskyi National Economicsciences, vol. 1, pp. 242-249.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available at:http://ukrstat.gov.ua.
- Zos-Kior, M. V., Kyryliuk, Ye., Kornovenko, S. V., Sharyi, G. I. (2017). Gharantuvannja prodovoljchoji bezpeky v konteksti rozvytku zemeljnykh vidnosyn. [Ensuring food security in the context of land development]. FOP Chabanenko. Cherkasy. Ukraine.
- Svatyuk, O. R., Gurgula, T. V. (2014). «Criteria for assessing food security». Scientific Bulletin of Lviv State University of Internal Affairs, 1, pp. 80-91.
- Stezhko, N.V. (2014). «Theoretical and methodological approaches to determining the na-ture and preconditions of the global food problem». Economy and region, 5, pp. 41-51.
- Zos-Kior, М., Markov, R., Sevryukov, V. (2020). Land resources management in the context of strengthening food security of Ukraine. Security management of the XXI century: national and geopolitical aspects. Issue 2: [collective monograph] / in edition I. Markina. Prague. Nemoros s.r.o. Czech Republic. pp. 268-274.
- Kyryliuk, Ye., Kornovenko, S., Sharyi, G., Zos-Kior, M. (2017). Land Relations as a Factor of Food Security: collective monograph. Verlag SWG imex GmbH, Nürnberg, Deutschland.
- Markina, I. A., Rudyk, V. K., Dobrenko, O. O., Ovcharuk, E. M. (2019). The Formation of Anti-Recession Infrastructure of Agro-Food Sector Enterprises. J. Manag. Bus. Res.9 (3), August. рр. 41–48.
- Markina, I., Safonov, Yu., Zhylinska, Diachkov, D., Varaksina, E. (2018). Defining the Dimensions of National Security, Financial Security and Food Supply Chain in Ukraine. International Journal of Supply Chain Management. Available at:http://ojs.excelingtech.co.uk/index.php/IJSCM/article/view/2559
The article was received 10.10.2020