JEL classification: O13; Q15
Introduction. An important task of governing upon European principles is to reduce the development differentiation of individual territories without destroying established models of socio-economic structure of the territorial communities, which updates the study of the resource use peculiarities in agriculture.
The purpose of the article is to study the features of the resource saving mechanism in agriculture.
Results. The methodological basis of the study is rating applying based on the main indicators of resource use in agriculture. The study is based on the analytical scheme «resource provision – resource efficiency – resource conservation». It is justified that the current natural level of the production resources provision determines the nature and types of economic entities activities, as well as the principles and management strategy that will maximize profits. The main solution to the problem of developing a resource saving model of agricultural enterprises activities should be focused on solving the problem of the industries decoupling.
Originality. The resource supply level characterizes the implementation potential of an economic initiative in the agriculture field, namely the provision of natural resources and infrastructure required to form the necessary production capacity and opportunities for products profitable sales to other participants of the national economy. The transition to an innovative technological way of development in agriculture should be based on the identified priorities in order to form a national innovation system and a holistic structure of the scientific and technical complex capable of functioning steadily under the conditions of globalization.
Practical importance. It is concluded that the main directions of innovative development on the basis of resource saving should be the following: ecological restructuring and ecological modernization of production, which implies a change in the sectoral structure by reducing the demand for products of environmentally eco unfriendly industries or by modernizing the enterprises.
Keywords: management, resource saving mechanism, efficiency, agriculture, resource recycling.
- Babiak, M. M. and Khomosh, Y. S. (2016). «Resource approach in modern management». Ekonomika i suspilstvo, no. 3, pp.119-122.
- Barun, M. V. (2010). «Management of resource conservation at the enterprise». Visny`k Xarkivs`kogo nacional`nogo texnichnogo universy`tetu sil`s`kogo gospodarstva imeni Petra Vasy`lenka. no 98, pp. 91–97.
- Herasymchuk, N. A. (2013). «The concept of resource conservation in the system of bio-economics». Naukovy`j visny`k Nacional`nogo universy`tetu bioresursiv i pry`rodokory`stu-vannya Ukrayiny`. Seriya: Ekonomika, agrarny`j menedzhment, biznes. no 181 (2), pp. 72–77.
- Yershova, O. O. (2013). «Resource saving as an alternative way of managing agricultural enterprises». Efekty`vna ekonomika. no 4, pp. 51–57.
- Kondratenko, N. O. (2010). Kryterii otsinky efektyvnosti resursozberezhennia [Criteria for assessing the effectiveness of resource conservation]. Nauka i ekonomika. [Science and economics]. (electronic journal). no 4. Available at: http://archive. nbuv.gov. ua/portal/soc_gum/nie/2010_4/174-180.pdf.
- Lozyns’ka, I. V. (2015). «Formation of a complex of organizational components of agricultural enterprises production system». Texnologichny`j audy`t i rezervy` vy`robny`cztva. no 1/6(21), pp. 22-26.
- Mazur, O. V. and Artemenko, L. P. (2017). Stratehichne upravlinnia resursozberezhenniam pidpryiemstva v umovakh enerhetychnykh obmezhen [Strategic management of resource saving of the company in terms of energy constraints]. Ekonomichnyi visnyk NTUU «KPI». [Economic Bulletin of NTUU «KPI»]. (electronic journal). vol. 14. Available at: http://ev.fmm.kpi.ua/article/ view/108774/103717.
- Protsenko, N. B. (2016). «Methodological aspects of the justification of resources for creating reserves for improving the level of economic security of enterprises». Visny`k ZhDTU. no 4 (78), pp. 185-191.
- Kolos, I. (2017). Material flow management of industrial enterprise on eanprinciples. Texnologichny`j audy`t i rezervy` vy`robny`cztva. no 5/4(37), pp. 19-23.
- Maskell, B., Baggaley, B. and Grasso, L. (2013). Practical Lean Accounting: A Proven System for Measuring and Managing the Lean Enterprise, Second Edition. Productivity Press. New York. USA.
The article was received 10.09.2019