Introduction. Enforcement of economic activity by actors of agrarian production, ensuring achievement of its efficiency is impossible without the attraction and use of certain resources. The company achieves maximum efficiency of the main activity with the optimal combination of limited resources involved in production.
The purpose. The purpose of the article is to identify the structural features of the combination of resources in the process of forming the productive potential of agrarian enterprises, optimizing and streamlining their combination.
Conclusions. The article has further developed the study of the essence and role of resources in the production activities of agrarian enterprises. The influence of resources and their structural relations on opening of additional opportunities in increasing economic results of economic activity of agrarian enterprises is revealed. The criteria for classification of agrarian enterprises
with different resource support of their activity are determined. The difference between resource supply and resource potential of agrarian enterprises is established. It is substantiated that resource and production potential are not objects of the reproduction process, in contrast to their structural elements.
- Ekonomichna ency`klopediya. [Economic Encyclopedia]. (2002). In Mocherny`j, S. V. (ed.). vol. 3. Akademiya. К Ukraine.
- Marks, K. (1961). Kapital. [Capital]. vol. 3 // Marks, K., Jengel’s, F. Sochinenija. . 2nd ed. Gosud. izd-vo politicheskoj literatury. vol.25, part 2. p. 551. Moscow. Russia.
- Marks, K. (1960). Kapital. vol. 1 // Marks, K., Jengel’s, F. Sochinenija. . 2nd ed. Gosud. izd-vo politicheskoj literatury. vol. 23. p. 907. Moscow. Russia.
- Ul`yanchenko, O. V. (2008). Upravlinnya resursny`m potencialom v agrarnomu sektori. [Management of resource potential in the agrarian sector]. Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation: 08.00.03; Nacz. nauk. centr «In-t agrar. Ekonomiky`» UAAN. К Ukraine.
- Sokolova, L. V. (2006). Organizacijno-ekonomichne zabezpechennya adaptaciyi pidpry`yemstv do nevy`znachenosti biznes-seredovy`shha. [Organizational and economic support of adaptation of enterprises to the uncertainty of the business environment]. Abstract of Ph.D. dissertation. 08.06.01; NAN Ukrayiny`. In-t ekonomiky` prom-sti. Donetsk.
- Boyko, YU. O. (2015). «Competitive structures of sales markets and the state of competition of industrial enterprises». Teoriya i praktyka rozvytku ahropromyclovoho komplekcu ta cilʹcʹkykh terytoriy. 315-317.
- Mandych, O. V. (2017). Strategies for competitive development of agrarian enterprises. Ekonomichnyy visnyk Zaporizʹkoyi derzhavnoyi inzhenernoyi akademiyi. no 1 (07),
- Kracnorutsʹkyy, O. O. (2015). «Databases of the development of the market of market for the production of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk HNTUSG. Ekonomichni nauky. no 162, pp. 20–31.