УДК 658. 14
Introduction. The control of financial and economic results is part of the subsystem in a more general system – enterprise management system. Sometimes unjustifiably the sign of equality is put between the concept of «monetary control» and «financial control» in economic literature. In fact, the first of them is considerably wider than its content. Monetary control is carried out through the regulation of prices, profits, finances, credit and other economic instruments, caused by commodity-money relations. However, today there is a need to study the peculiarities of monitoring the results of financial and economic activities of enterprises.
The purpose of the article is to study the peculiarities of monitoring the results of financial and economic activity of food industry enterprises as a tool for diagnostics and decision-making.
Results. It is proved that control acts as a result of the practical use of the control function of finance, that is their internal property – the ability to serve as means of control over the production, distribution and using of products and income.
Conclusions. As the form of financial and economic control is worth highlighting the previous, current and subsequent control. The basis of this classification is the separate parts of the concrete expression and organization of control actions, depending on the time of their implementation. In today’s market conditions, prior control plays an increasingly important role. Prior to the implementation of economic and financial transactions, it has a warning character. The activity of the enterprise in a market economy is incompatible with negative profit and losses, which is the result of economic miscalculations and violations of law. In order to minimize them, a system of prior financial and economic control is necessary to prevent unlawful actions, disadvantages and violations. At the stage of forecasting, planning and design, it serves as a prerequisite for the optimal managerial decisions adoption.
Keywords: control, diagnostics, financial and economic activity, management decisions.
- Yelecz`ky`x, S. Ya., Tel`nova, I. V. (2007). Finansova sanaciya ta bankrutstvo pidpry`yemstv. [Finansova sanation and bankruptcy of enterprises]. Centr uchbovoyi literatury`. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Gadzevy`ch, O. I. (2004). Osnovy` ekonomichnogo analizu i diagnosty`ky` diyal`nosti pidpry`yemstv. [Fundamentals of Economic Analysis and Diagnostics of Enterprises]. Kondor. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Get`man, O. O., Shapoval, V. M. (2007). Ekonomichna diagnosty`ka. [Economic diagnostics]. Centr navchal`noyi literatury`. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Yevdoky`mova, N. M., Kiriyenko, A. V. (2006). Ekonomichna diagnosty`ka. [Economic diagnostics]. 2nd ed. KNEU. Кiev. Ukraine.
- Kry`vov’yazyuk, I. V. (2007). Ekonomichna diagnosty`ka pidpry`yemstva: teoriya, metodologiya ta prakty`ka zastosuvannya. [Economic diagnostics of the enterprise: theory, methodology and practice of application]. Nadsty`r’ya. Lutsk. Ukraine.
- Kartoxina, N. V. (2008). «Diagnostics of the financial condition of the company as a basis for decision-making in the system of crisis management». Formuvannya ry`nkovy`x vidnosy`n v Ukrayini. no. 9 (88). pp. 19–24.
- Gerasy`mchuk, Z. V., Vaxovy`ch, I. M. (2007). Finansovy`j menedzhment. [Financial management]. 2nd ed. Nadsty`r’ya. Lutsk. Ukraine.
- Kuznyeczova, I. (2009). «Definition of the essence of the definition of «technology management». Visny`k TNEU. no. 1. pp. 55–62.
- Kosty`rko, L. A. (2008). Diagnosty`ka potencialu finansovo-ekonomichnoyi stijkosti pidpry`yemstva. [Diagnostics of the potential of financial and economic stability of the enterprise]. Faktor. Kharkiv. Ukraine.
- Bryuxoveczkaya, N. E. (2008). «Theoretical aspects of the problem of diagnosing the results of the activity of industrial enterprises». Biznes Inform: Nauchnyj informacionnyj zhurnal. XNEU, no. 10. pp. 73–75.
- Ishhuk, S. O. (2008). «Models of integral evaluation of the results of financial and economic activity of industrial enterprises of the region». Regional`na ekonomika. no. 2. pp. 25–33.
- Kry`vov’yazyuk, I. V., Kost`, Ya. O. (2007). «Methodical approaches to the implementation of financial diagnostics of enterprises». Perspectywiczne opracowania nauki i tekhniki-2007: materiały II międzynarodowej naukowi-praktycznej konferencji, 16–30 listop. 2007 r. Przemyśl, 2007. tym 4. Str. 30–32. (ekonomiczne nauki).
- Kost`, Ya. O. (2008). «Methodical approaches to the implementation of financial diagnostics of enterprises». Menedzhment i markety`ng nevy`robny`choyi sfery`: teoriya, prakty`ka, perspekty`vy`. [Management and marketing of non-production sphere: theory, practice, perspectives]. Proceeding of the Materials of intern. sci. pract. conf. (Yalta). pp. 45–47.
- Lagodiyenko, V. V., Mudrak, R. P. (2018). «Agroinflation and consumer price index for food products: comparative analysis «Ukraine-EU». Ekonomika Ukrayiny`. no. 1 (674). pp. 28-40.
- Kontrol` u sy`stemi innovacijnogo menedzhmentu pidpry`yemstva. [Control in the system of innovative management of the enterprise]. (2011). Mny`x Ye. V., Bardash S. V., Shevchuk O. A.; in Mny`xa, Ye. V. (ed.). Ky`yiv. nacz. torg.-ekon. un-t. Кiev. Ukraine.
- My`tyaj, O. V., Lagodiyenko, V. V., Safonov, V.V. (2015). «Competitiveness of agricultural enterprises as the main lever of sustainable development of agrarian sphere». Ekonomichny`j chasopy`s – XXI. no. 155 (11-12), pp. 59-62.
The article was received 20.08.2018