JEL classification: L2
Introduction. Modern economic conditions require companies to respond quickly to changes. Under quarantine restrictions, the effectiveness of brand management becomes on the agenda, and only flexible management allows the company not to suffer reputational losses associated with increased competition in the market.
The purpose of the article is to determine the specifics of brand management of TM “Kulynychi” and identify effective brand strategies implemented by the company, as well as propose promising areas of brand development.
Results. The latest trends in brand management research are considered. Particular attention is paid to brand-oriented management and its results. The system and principles of brand management are considered. It is noted that the lack of a sound approach to the design and creation of brand management systems in the enterprise leads to spontaneous or highly specialized decisions that have no potential for development. It is emphasized that effective management of the company should be brand-oriented, i.e. all the company’s activities should be aimed at strengthening the brand reputation. Based on the example of TM “Kulynychi”, brand management is considered. The main directions of activity of this company are defined, development of a brand of the enterprise from the moment of the beginning is traced. The activities and measures aimed at building a brand and strengthening customer loyalty, which have a positive impact on the brand reputation, are characterized. Desirable vectors of development of TM “Kulynychi” as a brand taking into account modern realities and tendencies in the society are determined.
Conclusions. TM “Kulynychi” brand management is consumer-oriented and efficient, despite fierce competition in the field of fast food services as well as bakery, which has been intensified with the introduction of quarantine measures caused by the coronavirus pandemic. The expansion of the company’s activities for export strengthens the company’s position in the market, although information on this activity is not used to promote the brand in the domestic market. Identified threats to the brand can be eliminated, which will only strengthen its reputation, but the company should take certain measures.
Keywords: brand, brand management, brand-oriented management, consumer loyalty.
- Zborovs’kyj, R.V. (2018). «Features of a systematic approach to brand management». Naukovo-vyrobnychyj zhurnal «Biznes-navihator». Issue 3-1(46), pp. 135-138.
- Parfenchuk, I.O. (2016). «Brand-oriented management of the competitiveness of economic entities». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 11, рр. 182-185.
- Kovin’ko, O.M., Ohol’, D.V., Shevchenko, N.O. (2017). «Brand management in the management system of marketing activities of the enterprise». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 20, рр. 368-372.
- Koval’chuk, O.A. (2018). «Brand management as a component of brand management». Naukovi zapysky Natsional’noho universytetu «Ostroz’ka akademiia», seriia «Ekonomika». № 11(39), рр. 52-55.
- D’iakova, M.S. (2014). «Brand management is an integral part of the management of intellectual property of the enterprise.». Visnyk Pryazovs’koho derzhavnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu. Seriia: Ekonomichni nauky, Issue 27, рр. 48-53.
- Fajvishenko, D.S. (2019). Teoretychni osnovy stratehichnoho upravlinnia. [Theoretical foundations of strategic management]. «Modern Economics». [“Modern Economics”.] (electronic journal). №17, рр. 232-238.
- Borsch, V.I., Klimenko, V. (2020). «Brand management of a modern organization as a factor of its competitiveness». Ekonomika. Finansy. Pravo. №4/1, рр. 10-13.
- Chernyshova, L.O. (2018). «Brand management of a modern organization as a factor of its competitiveness». Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 23, рр. 51-55.
- Kulynychi. Ofitsijnyj sajt. [Kulinichi. Official site]. Available at: https://kulinichi.com/
The article was received 14.05.2021