JEL classification: L74; O18
Most enterprises in the construction industry are characterized by inefficient use of anti-crisis potential. Therefore, the task of assessing the possibility of crises and the feasibility of rehabilitation of construction companies does not lose its relevance.
Key indicators have been identified that can be used to assess the feasibility of a set of measures to rehabilitate an enterprise (for example, a small construction contractor), the loss of economic stability of a small construction enterprise using discriminant analysis. The most important economic indicators were the factors that form four groups: liquidity ratios, profitability indicators, indicators of financial independence, indicators of business activity of the enterprise. An appropriate model has been created that allows to predict with sufficient accuracy the possibility of bankruptcy or liquidation of the enterprise. The main indicators for assessing the anti-crisis potential of a construction company are identified, the task of which is to reduce the likelihood of crisis situations, prevent loss of solvency and ensure the effective functioning of the enterprise. The main indicators that can serve to determine the possibility of measures to rehabilitate a construction company or determine its anti-crisis potential are the concentration of borrowed funds, profitability of operating activities, the ratio of increments of accounts payable and receivable, mobility and asset turnover. The use of the proposed approach to determining the anti-crisis potential, allows you to develop a set of recommended measures in the rehabilitation of construction companies aimed at improving their financial and economic condition, namely: financial, economic, social, organizational, technological, legal and other measures aimed primarily at improving the financial condition of the debtor, as well as satisfaction in full or in part of creditors’ claims.
Key words: bankruptcy, sanitation, insolvency, economic stability, anti-crisis potential, small construction enterprises, construction enterprises, crisis forecasting, economic security of the enterprise.
1. Kodeks Ukrainy z protsedur bankrutstva: Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (VVR). (2019). no. 19, article 74. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2597-19
2. Filatov V.A. Rehabilitation of the debtor (restoration of solvency). Website. Available at: http://filatov.kiev.ua/uk /arbitrazhnyi/ sanaciya-borzhnika-vidnovlennya-platospromozhnosti
3. Smida. Information disclosure system on the stock market of Ukraine. Website. Available at: htpp://www. smida.gov.ua
4. Khalafian, A.A, Pelypenko, E.Yu. (2012). «Estimation of solvency of the Russian enterprises on the basis of modern technologies of statistical modeling». Antykryzysnoe y vneshnee upravlenye, no. 1. Available at: http://statlab.kubsu.ru/sites/default/files/pdf/ st4.pdf
5. Izmailova, K.V. (2012). «Influence of financial leverage in the implementation of project financing schemes in Ukraine». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva. Issue 28, pp. 82-87.
6. Izmailova, K.V., Parkhomenko V.V. (1997). Simulation modeling of financial indicators of investment activity of the enterprise. Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 2, pp.73-75.
7. Stetsenko S.P. (2014). «Indicators of economic security of construction companies». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 36. 2st part, pp.141-145.
8. Sorokina, L.V., Hojko, A.F., Skakun, V.A. (2017). «Debt security management of a construction company on the basis of data mining». Budivelne vyrobnytstvo. Issue 63, pp. 24-31.
9. Bielienkova, O.Iu., Antropov, Yu.V. (2013). «Economic stability of small construction enterprises of Ukraine: assessment, trends, prospects». Problemy ekonomiky. no. 3,
10. Bielienkova, O.Iu., Serdiuchenko, N.B., Antropov, Yu.V. (2011). «Assessment of financial stability of small construction enterprises of Ukraine in 2000–2008». Ekonomika i derzhava. no. 1, pp. 56-60.
11. Bielienkova, O. (2010). «Analysis of unprofitable construction companies by the method of the company “DuPont”». Halytskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk. no. 4(29), pp. 184-188.
12. Hoiko, A.F., Sorokina, L.V. (2016). «Research of threats to investment security of construction companies». Budivelne vyrobnytstvo. no. 61, pp. 8-19.
13. Rubtsova, O.S., Dykyi, O.V. (2013). «Theoretical and methodological imperatives of models of strategic management of enterprises: diagnosis and evaluation». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 30. 3st part, pp. 112-122.
14. Krykun, K.V., Oliferuk, S.L., Riazanov, A.S. (2014). «Assessment of the level of efficiency in the use of production resources as a means of preventing bankruptcy in construction». Mistobuduvannia ta terytorialne planuvannia. Issue 50, pp. 168-170.
15. Husarova, L.V. (2017). «Analysis of threats to the economic security of construction companies». Ekonomika ta suspilstvo. Issue 13, pp. 121-124.
16. Shevchuk, K.I., Hrytsenko, O.S., Zapiechna, Yu.O., Borodavko, M.V. (2015). «Impact on the economic security of construction companies at the level of corporate social responsibility». Budivelne vyrobnytstvo. Issue 59, pp. 49-51
17. Vakhovych, I.V., Molodid, O.O. (2013). «Ensuring the economic sustainability of small construction companies is the basis of their economic security». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 30, pp.249-255.
18. Stetsenko, S.P. (2012). «Estimation of investment attractiveness of financial instruments in modern unstable economic conditions». Shliakhy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti budivnytstva v umovakh formuvannia rynkovykh vidnosyn. Issue 27, pp.219-232.
19. Stetsenko S. P. (2013). «Economic security: essence and structure». Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. no. 24, pp.104–106.
The article was received 11.01.2020