JEL classification: M5; M12
The implementation of an effective personnel policy at the enterprise is an important issue in a dynamic economic environment. Personnel of any organization is the main category in the market management system. Creating an effective personnel policy is a key task in managing a modern enterprise in any industry. To manage the personnel of an enterprise, it is necessary to conduct not only scientific studies of personnel policy, but it is necessary to develop specific methodological and practical recommendations. In Ukraine, there is a gradual reduction in the number of employed people. The need for skilled personnel is growing. This indicates that in Ukraine there is a certain problem related to personnel policy. Employers attract non-qualified personnel. This allows them to pay a minimum wage. Therefore, the management of personnel policies in enterprises is becoming relevant and of great importance.
There is no one definition of personnel policy. This concept is used in the directions: management of personnel units; work with personnel related to the labor activity of a particular employee; general management of all enterprise personnel; management of employee behavior at all stages of the production process; labor management; management of labor resources. The article summarizes the main approaches to the concept definition of the personnel policy. We believe that these definitions are different. But they have in common: direct impact on a certain group of people engaged in their labor activities at the enterprise; this influence is associated with the goals and objectives of the enterprise; influence and management stimulate the movement and use of labor resources. We offer a definition: personnel policy is a general strategy that combines all forms of work with personnel as well as the development of plans according to which labor should be used. In order to achieve the goals in the personnel policy, it is necessary to carry out specific strategies: a personnel selection strategy, personnel hiring strategy, and a personnel motivation strategy.
Keywords: personnel, personnel policy, enterprise personnel, labor productivity, management.
- Bazarov, T. Iu., Yeromin, B. L. (2013). [Management]. Knorus, Moscow.
- Balabanova, L. V., Sardak, O. V. Upravlinnia personalom [Personnel management]. Available at: http://www.twirpx.com/file/544700/
- Velychko, A. V., Sylaiev, A. V. (2012). «Features of formation of personnel policy of the organization in modern conditions». Biuleten Mizhnarodnoho Nobelivskoho ekonomichnoho forumu. no. 1 (5). T. 2, pp. 38-44.
- Vinnikova, V. A. (2011). Shliakhy formuvannia kadrovoho potentsialu torhovelnykh pidpryiemstv. [Ways of formation of personnel potential of trading enterprises]. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/j-pdf/esprstp_2011_1_103.pdf
- Didenko, N. V. Systema antykryzovoho menedzhmentu personalu v suchasnykh umovakh. [The system of crisis management of personnel in modern conditions]. Available at: irbis-nbuv.gov.ua›cgi-bin/irbis_nbuv/cgiirbis/
- V. V., Hladukh, M. V. (2017). «Formation of personnel policy as a guarantee of effective economic security of the enterprise». Sotsyalnaia эkonomyka. no. 2, pp. 88-92.
- Ehorshyn, A. P. (2014). Upravlinnia personalom. [Personnel management]. N. Novhorod. Russia.
- Kibanov, A. Ya. (2014). Osnovy upravlinnia personalom. [Fundamentals of Personnel Management]. AST. Moscow.
- Krushelnytska, O. V., Melnychuk, D. P. (2003). Upravlinnia personalom. [Personnel management]. Kondor. Кiev.
- Maslov, Ye. V. (2013). Upravlinnia personalom pidpryiemstva. [Enterprise personnel management]. AST. Moscow.
- (2014). [Management]. In Iliashenko, V. V. (ed.). Akademiia. Moscow.
- Ofitsiinyi sait Derzhavnoi sluzhby zainiatosti. [State Employment Service]. Available at: https://www.dcz.gov.ua/
- Official site of the State Statistics Service [State Statistics Service]. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Samyhin, S. I., Stoliarenko, L. D. (2014). Menedzhment personalu. [Personnel Management]. Feniks, Rostov-na D.
- Stets, V. A., Stets, I. I. and Kostiuchyk, M. Yu. (1996). Menedzhment personalu. [Personnel Management]. Lileia, Ternopil.
- Strekhova, S. V. (2012). Kadrova polityka: vazheli vplyvu na efektyvnist, mekhanizmy ta instrumenty realizatsii. [Personnel policy: leverage on performance, mechanisms and tools for implementation]. Economic Annals-XXI. Vinnytsia.
The article was received 10.09.2019