JEL classification: М31; Р17; L26
Introduction. The similarity of goods’ technical characteristics in many consumer markets requires producers to focus on non-price methods of competition, based partly on the formation of their products proper information image in consumers’ minds. The formation of the production image must consider the fourth industrial revolution and the economic digitalization. This consideration requires changes in the enterprises marketing activities organization. Accordingly, there arises a problem of adapting enterprises’ marketing activities to formal and informal relations between key economic agents.
The purpose of the study was to develop the theoretical and methodological foundations of the enterprise marketing activities organization through involving the system-reflexive paradigm.
Results. The study’s hypothesis was to subordinate the process of enterprise marketing activities organizing to the subject of marketing activities reflection rank increasing requirement. This hypothesis also requires considering all stakeholders’ interests in creating product processes, not just end-users. An additional hypothesis was to focus the marketing organization not on the individual entity’s experience, but the quantitative indicators laid down in the concept of data-driven marketing. The hypotheses have been proved by determining the structure of the enterprise’s marketing activities subject area. Narrowing the compromise zone between the consumer and the company has been chosen as the object of marketing activities. Due to the given approach, marketing activities have been considered simultaneously as a process, as a phenomenon with a certain structure, as an interaction, as a function and as a system. The logic combining of the enterprise marketing activities and reflective management has been reflected.
Conclusions. The system-reflexive approach allows developing the marketing paradigm by forming informational influences on the consumer interest. The requirement to increase the reflection rank within the cycles of the enterprise’s marketing activities organization has been presented as the basis of offered development.
Keywords: marketing activity, system-reflexive marketing, economic interest, reflection rank.
- Bolotskykh, T.V. (2013). «Organizational support of reflexive management of the processes of development of new markets for insurance services». Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Donetsʹkoho derzhavnoho universytetu upravlinnya. Seriya : Ekonomika. vol. 14, no. 263, pp. 46-53.
- Halachenko, A.A. (2017). «The paradigm of system-reflexive marketing as a tool to increase the competitiveness of spa services in the region». Formuvannya rynkovykh vidnosyn v Ukrayini. nn. 12(199). pp. 206-212.
- Dligach, A.A. (2014). Sistemno-refleksivnyy marketing. [Systemic Reflexive Marketing]. Alerta. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Lepa, R.N. (2012). Modeli refleksivnogo upravleniya v ekonomike. [Reflexive control models in economics]. Institut ekonomiki promyshlennosti. Donetck. Ukraine.
- Lefevr, V.A. (2003). Refleksiya. [Reflection]. Kogito-Tsentr. Moskow. Russia.
- Mal’chik, M.V. (2010). Refleksivnoye upravleniye konkurentosposobnost’yu promyshlennykh predpriyatiy. [Reflexive management of the competitiveness of industrial enterprises]. CHP Lapsyuk V.A. Donetck. Ukraine.
- Nikulin, I.V., Novosel’tsev, V.I. (2009). Otsenka proyektnykh riskov v sistemakh vzaimnogo refleksivnogo upravleniya. [Assessment of project risks in systems of mutual reflexive control]. Nauchnaya kniga. Voronezgh. Russia.
- Pylypenko, A.A. (2015). «Organization of reflective management of enterprise development and their integrated associations». Upravlinnya rozvytkom. no 1. pp. 58-62.
- Pokotylova, O.I. (2012). «Reflective approach in the system of formation of the product range of the enterprise». Tavriysʹkyy naukovyy visnyk. no 81. pp. 399-404.
- Popov, O.V. (2011). «Model of organization of information and institutional support of reflective coordination of interests in partner marketing». Biznes Inform. no 8. pp. 211-213.
- Streblyansʹka, I. (2012). «Taking into account the reflective effects in the planning of sales activities of the enterprise». Skhid. no. (115). pp. 107-111.
- Boßow-Thies, S., Hofmann-Stölting, C., Jochims, H. (2020). Data-driven Marketing. Insights aus Wissenschaft und Praxis. Springer Gabler, Hamburg. German
- Hollensen, S. (2010). Marketing Management: A Relationship Approach. Financial Times Prentice Hall. London. UK.
- Kingsnorth, S. (2016). Digital Marketing Strategy: An Integrated Approach to Online Marketing. KoganPage. London. UK
- Kotler, P., Lane, K. (2011). Marketing Management Prentice Hall. London. UK.
- Mavrina, M. (2017). The concept of reflexive management of consumer demand. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies. vol. 3. no 3. pp. 38-47.
The article was received 10.09.2020