JEL classification: D83; M15
Organization of an effective system of economic security is an important aspect of business growth in modern management conditions. Due to the large role of information resources, the reality of threats, the information security problems of enterprises and organizations in Ukraine are relevant. Without protection of the enterprise information environment, it is impossible to ensure its economic security. The heads of enterprises in the field of economics and business do not have special literature on information security. Questions of concepts, characteristics, and components of information security are not fully understood. Scientific provisions for managing information security of enterprises have not been developed.
The purpose of the study is the theoretical justification of the organizational support of the enterprise information security. The author has proposed measures to optimize information security management.
In the scientific literature there is no single view on the concept of “information security”. The author carried out a theoretical analysis of this concept. The concept of “information security” is the security state of data processing and storage systems. This is to ensure the confidentiality, accessibility and integrity of information. These are measures aimed at ensuring the security of information from: unauthorized access, use, publication, destruction, alteration, viewing, verification of recordings or destruction. We have studied the research direction on the concept content of “information security”. Information security management must adhere to the principles of information security. We offer the following principles: legality; planning; complexity; continuity; interaction of subjects of ensuring information security; improvement; scientific validity; technical implementation; the control; warning. The main measures for managing information security of enterprises and organizations are summarized.
Keywords: threats, protection of information, measures, information security, principles, management.
- Baranovskyi, O. I. (1999). Finansova bezpeka. [Financial security]. Feniks. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Bohush, V. аnd Yudin, O. (2005). Informatsiina bezpeka derzhavy. [Information security]. «MK-Pres». Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstv, orhanizatsii ta ustanov. (2009). [Economic security of enterprises, organizations and institutions] / Ortynskyi, V. L., Kernytskyi, I. S., Zhyvko, Z. B. ta in. K. : Pravova yednist. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Zharkov, M. аnd Biesiedina, L. M. (2009). «Directions of external information and psychological influence on Ukraine». Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Viiskovoho instytutu Kyivskoho natsionalnoho universytetu im. T. Shevchenka. no. 19, pp. 15-19.
- Zaharkіn, O. , Abramchuk, M. Ju. and Derkach, M. A. (2007). Іnformacіjnі sistemi ta tehnologіi u fіnansovih ustanovah [Information systems and technologies in financial institutions]. Sumy. Ukraine. Available at: http://elkniga.info/book_188.html
- Informational security. Economic encyclopedic dictionary. Available at: http://zalik.org.ua/index.php?newsid=25011
- Kormich, B. A. (2004). Orhanizatsiino-pravovi osnovy polityky informatsiinoi bezpeky Ukrainy. [Organizational and legal bases of information security policy Ukraine]. Abstract LL.D. Thesis. 12.00.07. К Ukraine.
- Lipkan, V. A. Maksymenko, Yu. Ye. and Zhelikhovskyi, V. M. (2006). Informatsiina bezpeka Ukrainy v umovakh yevrointehratsii. [Information security Ukraine in terms of European integration. KNT. Kyiv. Ukraine. Аvailable at: http://pidruchniki.com/component/option,com_jdownloads/Itemid,999999/catpid,349/task,view.annotation
- Marushchak, A. I. (2011). «Information and legal directions of information security problems research». Derzhavna bezpeka Ukrainy. no. 21. рр. 92-95.
- Petryk, V. (2009). «The essence of information security of the state, society and person». Yurydychnyi zhurnal. no. pp. 122-134.
- Pytannia kontseptsii reformuvannia informatsiinoho zakonodavstva Ukrainy. (2000). [The question of reform concepts of information legislation Ukraine]. Kaliuzhnyi, R. Hovlovskyi, V. Tsymbaliuk, V. and Huzaliuk, M. Zbirnyk «Pravove, normatyvne ta metrolohichne zabezpechennia systemy zakhystu informatsii v Ukraini». NTUU «KPI». Ministersovo osvity i nauky Ukrainy. SBU. Kyiv. Ukraine
The article was received 08.09.2019