JEL classification: М15
Introduction. The competitiveness of enterprises in the conditions of transformation is one of the defining characteristics of the national economy development efficiency, which will positively affect the growth of the national economy. Among the most important problems of improving the competitiveness of economic entities there are the formation of a management system, adequate conditions for the development of a competitive environment, which involves the development of a rational internal economic strategy that will ensure the enterprise competitiveness.
The purpose of the article is a theoretical and methodological analysis and improvement of the processes of ensuring the enterprises competitiveness in the system of economic management.
Materials and methods. The theoretical basis in the process of scientific research were the scientific works of famous Ukrainian and foreign scientists, Ukrainian legislation and regulations. During the study, general scientific and special methods were used: analysis, diagnostics, synthesis, induction, deduction to study the economic essence and features of the enterprises competitiveness in the system of economic management; the method of generalization and specification was used to develop recommendations for improving the process of ensuring the enterprises competitiveness in the system of economic management, etc.
Results. The research substantiates the need to improve the process of ensuring the enterprises competitiveness in the system of economic management.
Conclusions. According to the results of the study, it is proved that in the current conditions of economic entities development there is a question of improving the process of ensuring the enterprises competitiveness in the system of economic management. Theoretical and methodological support of the system of ensuring the economic entities competitiveness, which focuses on targeted procedures, regulations, decisions, measures and actions with maximum use of existing production and economic potential, competitive advantages in the macroeconomic environment based on modern principles and approaches that lead to a qualitatively new state of economic activity of enterprises.
Keywords: competitiveness, enterprise, management, efficiency, national economy.
- Stanislavyk,O. V. (2020). Teoretyko–metodolohichni zasady zabezpechennia konkurentospromozhnosti promyslovoho kompleksu natsional‘noi ekonomiky. [Theoretical and methodological principles of ensuring the competitiveness of the industrial complex of the national economy]. OLDI-PLYuS. Kherson. Ukraine.
- Porter, M. (2007). Konkurentnaja strategija. Metodika analiza otraslej i konkurentov. [Competitive strategy. Methods of analysis of industries and competitors]. 3rd; Translated from English. Al’pina Biznes Buks. Moscow. Russia.
- Obolentseva, L. V. (2017). «Competitiveness of industry as a direction of economic policy». Sotsial’na ekonomika. № 2, рр. 48-52.
- Pushkarchuk, I.M. (2016). Mekhanizmy pidvyschennia konkurentospromozhnosti promyslovosti iak osnova finansovoi stabilizatsii rehional’noi ekonomiky. [Mechanisms for increasing the competitiveness of industry as a basis for financial stabilization of the regional economy]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). № 3. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/efek_2016_3_40
- Romusik, Ya.V. (2010). «Competitiveness of Ukrainian industry: state and means of improvement». Ekonomika promyslovosti. № 4, рр. 53-60.
- Pavlov, K.V. (2018). Otsinka konkurentospromozhnosti rehional’nykh rynkiv zhytlovoi nerukhomosti Ukrainy. [Estimation of competitiveness of regional markets of residential real estate of Ukraine]. PrAT «Volyns’ka oblasna drukarnia». Lutsk. Ukraine.
- Illiashenko, S. M. (2012). «Environmental friendliness as a factor of product competitiveness». Aktualni problemy ekonomiky. no. 9 (135). pp. 143-150.
- Honcharenko N. V. (2018). «Clustering as a tool to increase the competitiveness of organic crop production in international competition». Derzhava ta rehiony. pp. 106 – 112.
The article was received 09.10.2020