JEL classification: O31
Introduction. In the conditions of transformation of market relations, the theories defining laws of formation of an effective, motivated command that allows each of us to be successful also change. Given that companies are increasingly shifting the focus towards intensive development, which involves increasing efficiency without changing the staff, which is why managers are increasingly asking themselves to create a fruitful atmosphere in the company, which will be perceived and shared by all employees. Without proper attention to the aspect of corporate culture from the beginning there will be no guidelines that determine the development of the company, and hence the guidelines necessary for the proper selection of employees.
The purpose of the article is to analyze the role of electronic resources in the establishment and development of information space and, accordingly, the corporate culture of the company.
Results. The article describes the general characteristics of the concept of “corporate culture”. The role of the corporate portal in the formation of the internal information space and its functional activity is considered.
It is established that the internal corporate portal is necessary, contrary to the existing opinion, not only for large companies. Even in small companies, such a resource can significantly increase the efficiency of employees due to the fact that it performs a number of important functions: 1. Information. A single-entry point and convenient navigation of information will allow employees to quickly find the data they need. 2. Communicative. The corporate portal allows employees to discuss work issues via a forum or chat. 3. Learning function. Thanks to a special section on corporate culture and the history of the company, it will be much easier for new employees to get used to the work. On the portal you can organize online training, which will save time and train the company’s employees without leaving the workplace. 4. Planning function. The corporate portal also allows you to assign tasks and monitor the progress of their implementation.
Conclusions. At this stage of development, the company’s use of the corporate portal is not an innovation, but is one of the mandatory elements to ensure its competitiveness. After all, in addition to the obvious information function of the portal, it provides the formation of new competencies or their development in employees of the enterprise, which is crucial in the development of the company. In addition, the corporate portal is a mandatory element in the formation of employee loyalty to the company and its corporate culture in general.
Keywords: corporate culture, corporate portal, motivation, loyalty.
- Lucas, H. (2005). Information Technology: Strategic Decision Making for Managers: Wiley.
- Archibal’d, R.D. (2004) Upravlenie vysokotehnologichnymi programmami i proektami. [Management of high-tech programs and projects]. DMK Press-AjTi. Russia.
- Bazarov, T.Ju. (2013). «Organizational culture and loyalty». Upravlenie korporativnoj kul’turoj. Vol. 01(17), pp. 32-43.
- Belousova, M.Ju. (2004). «The structure of corporate culture in its management system». Kul’tura: upravlenie, jekonomika, pravo. Vol. 4, pp. 40–43.
- Ivanova, T.B., Zhuravljova, E.A. (2011). Korporativnaja kul’tura i jeffektivnost’ predprijatija: Monografija. [Corporate culture and enterprise efficiency: Monograph.]. RUDN. Russia.
- Kapitonov, Je. A. & other. (2005). Korporativnaja kul’tura: teorija i praktika [Corporate culture: theory and practice]. Al’fa-Press. Russia.
- Laricheva, E.A. (2004). «Comparative analysis of corporate, innovative culture and production culture». Menedzhment v Rossii i za rubezhom. Vol. 5, pp. 25-32.
- Lejkina, Ja.V. (2009). «Corporate culture architecture». Upravlenie korporativnoj kul’turoj. Vol. 4, pp. 258-265.
- Ovchinnikov, M.A. (2004). Korporativnaja kul’tura v sisteme social’nogo upravlenija. [Corporate culture in the system of social management]. D. Thesis. Moscow. Russia.
- Nazarenko, M.A. & other. (2013). «Organizational culture in the personnel management system». Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal prikladnyh i fundamental’nyh issledovanij. Vol. 7, pp.153-161.
- Orlov, E.S. (2008). «Corporate culture planning». Upravlenie razvitiem personala. 4, pp. 332-337.
- Rychkova, A.A. (2011). Regional’nye aspekty formirovanija sovremennoj korporativnoj kul’tury. [Regional aspects of the formation of modern corporate culture]. D. Thesis. Nizhnevartovsk. Russia.
- Shejn, Je.X. (2002). «Organizacionnaja kul’tura i liderstvo». [Organizational culture and leadership]. Piter. Petersburg. Russia.
- Jurasov, I. (2006). «Local corporate culture». Zhurnal upravlenija kompaniej. Vol. 5,
The article was received 11.01.2020