JEL classification: Q1; R1; P25
The purpose of this article is to study theoretical approaches to definition of economic essence and directions of economic security formation of agricultural enterprises at the region. Analysis of the theoretical aspects of the research object showed that currently there are different approaches to the economic security interpretation. It is considered as a process of meeting public needs, protection of the state national interests, the economic stability, the state of the national economy, in which the country provides its own sovereignty, a state of protection against a certain type of threats. Certain realities of a market economy require fundamentally new approaches to the formation and increase of efficiency of agrarian enterprises functioning, and thus ensure their economic security.
In the context of the latest scientific dimensions, it has been found out that the economic security of agricultural enterprises is a complex of sophisticated branched processes, methods, tools, levers of influence on activity for the purpose of increasing the economic activity efficiency of entities. In this regard, there are many different opinions regarding the components of enterprises economic security. It is proved that the economic security of enterprises is characterized by certain features in the regional context of their formation and application to agricultural production.
The proposed model Forsythe technology modernization of a regional mechanism of economic security at agricultural enterprises will allow to determine more efficiently the volume of investments, tax burden on the industry and crediting enterprises, depreciation deductions etc., which will effectively affect the activity of the enterprise, and hence ensure its basic – economic security.
Keywords: economic security, agricultural enterprises, natural conditions, fixed assets, information security, financial security.
- Zhurakivskyi, Ye.S. (2015). «Conceptual principles of ensuring economic safety of the agrarian sector in the context of institutional transformations». Ahrosvit. Issue 12, pp. 63 –
- Bezus R.M., Dubrova N.P., Pashchenko S.O. (2016). Finansovo-ekonomichna bezpeka ahrarnoho sektoru [Financial and economic security of the agricultural sector]. Efektyvna ekonomika. no. – Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=5412
- Ekonomichna reforma – ochyma sela: 20 rokiv potomu: Rezultaty ta analiz povtornoho sotsiolohichnoho opytuvannia [Economic reform – eyes of the village: 20 years later. Results and analysis of a repeated sociological survey]. (2017). In Hubeni, Yu.E. (). NVF «Ukrainski tekhnolohii». Lviv. Ukraine.
- (2018). Rozvytok silʹsʹkoho hospodarstva Cherkasʹkoyi oblasti [Development of agriculture of Cherkasy region]. Statystychnyy zbirnyk Cherkashchyny. Cherkasy: Upravlinnya APK Cherkasʹkoyi oblasti. 345 р.
- Ekonomichna reforma – Ochyma sela: 20 rokiv potomu. [Economic reform- eyes of the village: 20 years later]. Available at: https://www.facebook.com/ekrefpost.
- Prus, N. V. (2014). «The system of economic security of the enterprise. Concept, essence, principles», Hlobal’ni ta natsional’ni problemy ekonomiky. Issue 2, pp. 675–679.
- Sukhanova A. V. (2019). «The main components and principles of economic security of agricultural enterprises». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. 4. № 2, pp. 97-103.
- Havrylenko, O. V. (2019). «Monitoring and control of financial stability and state of economic security of agrarian enterprise». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. 2019. Tom 4. № 2. S. 24–31.
The article was received 21.09.2019