УДК: 338.2: 330.3
JEL classification: E30; E61; J60
Introduction. In the context of globalization, there is an intensification of migration of human resources, business, and intellectual property, which has both positive and negative effects on the economic development of the country. To minimize the negative consequences and prevent threats, it is necessary to develop an economic mechanism for regulating business migration in terms of creating favourable conditions for starting and running a business, eliminating the monopolization of economic sectors and the development of healthy competition.
Purpose. The purpose of the article is to form a mechanism for regulating the migration of business and intellectual property to achieve sustainable development of the national economy.
Results. It is outlined that the development of external migration processes in the migration of busi-ness and related tangible and intangible assets, intellectual property, business technologies is quite critical from the standpoint of influencing the economic security of the state. The intensification of business migration processes is mainly due, firstly, to disparities in the business environment of countries; secondly, systemic threats to the economic security of doing business in the country-the donor of business migration; thirdly, the extensive experience of successful positive business practices in the country-the recipient of business migration. Inadequate attention to the spread of business and intellectual property migration leads to weakening the potential of business activity, reducing competition, stagnation of recovery processes, deactivation of start-ups, deformation of the internal labour market, increasing the number of practices of stationary migration and resettlement, narrowing the creative sector components of the national economy competitiveness.
Conclusions. The state policy of migration management in terms of ensuring the development of the national economy requires the formation of a new economic mechanism for managing business migration to preserve and increase the entrepreneurial capital of Ukraine.
Keywords: business migration, state policy, national economy, intellectual property, economic mechanism, incentives, entrepreneurial capital.
- Libanova, E. M., Pozniak, O. V. (2020). «External labor migration from Ukraine: the impact of COVID-19». Demography and Social Economy. Issue 4 (42), pp. 25-40. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15407/dse2020.04.025.
- Libanova, E. (2019). «Labour migration from Ukraine: key features, drivers and impact». Economics and Sociology. Issue 12 (1), рр. 313-328. DOI: 14254/2071-789X.2019/12-1/19.
- Vollmer, B., Malynovska, O. (2016). «Ukrainian Migration Research Before and Since 1991. Ukrainian Migration to the European Union». Cham: Springer, 22-32. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-41776-9_2.
- Malynovska, O. (2010). Mihratsiyna polityka Ukrayiny: stan i perspektyvy rozvytku [Migration policy of Ukraine: state and prospects of development]. NISD. Kyiv. Available at: www.niss.gov.ua/content/articles/files/malinovska-79a87.pdf.
- Pozniak, (2012). External labour migration in Ukraine as a factor in socio-demographic and economic development. Migration Policy Centre, CARIM-East Research Report. Available at: https://cadmus.eui.eu//handle/1814/24857
- Bilan, Y. (2017). Migration of the Ukrainian population: Economic, institutional and sociocultural factors. London: Ubiquity Press. Available at: https://www.econstor.eu/bitstream/10419/182426/1/637906.pdf
- Migration in terms of transformation of regional labour markets of Ukraine: mechanisms of regulation. (2019). In Sadova, U. (ed.). M. Dolishniy Institute of Regional Research of NAS of Ukraine. Ukraine. Available at: http://ird.gov.ua/irdp/p20190006.pdf.
- Sotsialʹno-ekonomichna zakhyshchenistʹ mihrantiv: hlobalʹni ta rehionalʹni aspekty [Socio-economic protection of migrants: global and regional aspects]. (2016). In Sadova, U. (ed.). M. Dolishniy Institute of Regional Research of NAS of Ukraine. Ukraine.
- Semiv, L.K. (2019). «Methodical approach to assessing the environment of educational migration of the population of the Carpathian region». Rehionalʹna ekonomika. Issue 3(93), pp. 37-49.
- Vovkanych S.Y., Bidak V.Ya., Levytsʹka O.O. (2012). «Intellectual migration of the population in the context of the socio-humanistic paradigm of the Ukrainian national idea». Sotsialʹno-ekonomichni problemy suchasnoho periodu Ukrayiny. Issue 4, pp. 241-250.
- Mulska, O., Levytska, O., Panchenko, V., Kohut, M., Vasyltsiv, T. (2020). «Causality of external population migration intensity and regional socio-economic development of Ukraine». Problems and Perspectives in Management, Issue 18(3), рр. 426-437. http://dx.doi.org/10.21511/ppm.18(3).2020.35
- Vasyltsiv, T., Lupak, R., Kunytska-Iliash, M. (2019). «Social security of Ukraine and the EU: aspects of convergence and improvement of migration policy». Baltic Journal, Issue 5(4), pp. 50-58.
- Mihratsiyna aktyvnistʹ naselennya Karpat·sʹkoho rehionu Ukrayiny: tendentsiyi, zahrozy, metody rehulyuvannya [Migration activity of the population of the Carpathian region of Ukraine: tendencies, threats, methods of regulation]. (2020). In Vasyltsiv, T. (ed.).Dolishniy Institute of Regional Research of NAS of Ukraine. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Mulska, O., Baranyak, I. (2019). «Formation of the forecasting model for Ukrainian-German migration system». Economy and forecasting. Issue 2, рр. 119-136.
- Levytska O., Mulska O., Ivaniuk U., Kunytska-Iliash M., Vasyltsiv T., Lupak (2020). «Modelling the Conditions Affecting Population Migration Activity in the Eastern European Region: The Case of Ukraine». TEM Journal. Issue 9(2), рр. 507-514. DOI: 10.18421/TEM92-12
- Business migration. Ukrainians are becoming Polish entrepreneurs. Веб-сайт. Available at: https://lb.ua/world/2021/04/01/481246_biznesmigratsiya_html.
- Deo-offshore can lead to business migration from Ukraine. Веб-сайт. Available at: https://agropolit.com/news/1288-deofshorizatsiya-moje-sprichiniti-biznes-migratsiyu-z-ukrayini–nardep.
- Ease of Doing Business Scores (2020). Веб-сайт. Available at: https://www.doingbusiness.org/en/data/doing-business-score.
- Pro Natsionalʹnu prohramu spryyannya rozvytku maloho pidpryyemnytstva v Ukrayini: Zakon Ukrayiny. (2000). [On the National Program for Small Business Development in Ukraine. Law of Ukraine]. No. 2157-III dated December 21, 2000. Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2157-14#Text.
The article was received 16.01.2021