JEL classification: М11; R40; R50
Introduction. Over the years, the demand for warehousing logistics services in Ukraine is growing. However, political and economic factors that hinder the development of warehousing logistics are increasingly influential. The analysis will allow to systematize the features of the development of warehousing logistics in Ukraine, which will further affect the formation of the market of freight forwarding and other services. Therefore, conducting economic diagnostics of regional features of the development of warehousing logistics in Ukraine today is quite relevant.
The purpose of the article is the process of economic diagnostics of regional features of the development of warehousing logistics in Ukraine.
Results. It is determined that the activity in the field of warehousing logistics is a rather profitable and profitable type of business in Ukraine. In particular, the average rate of operating profitability in this area at the end of 2019 was 12.5%, and the profitability of the overall activities of logistics operators in the studied market – 8.3%. It is analyzed that the volume and dynamics of capital investment in the development of warehousing logistics should be noted that its pace is insufficient to expand the reproduction and meet the growing needs of the market.
Conclusions. It is determined that the location of warehouses, their compliance with the specifications of products manufactured or consumed in the region stimulates an increase in business activity, increases employment and activates inventory and cash flows. Problems of warehousing logistics, as a rule, are addressed by representatives of the business environment. However, with active involvement in the problems of logistics of local authorities by allocating appropriate areas, developing effective and most optimal from the standpoint of strategic development development plans, taking into account the principles of sustainable development, minimizing administrative barriers, ie creating favorable conditions for business, development of transport and logistics systems of the regions becomes one of the driving forces of socio-economic development of territories.
Keywords: warehouse logistics, warehouse logistics management, economic diagnostics, logistics outsourcing, regional features.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
- Aveston group. Available at: https://avenston.com/articles/warehouse-logistics/
- CBRE Ukraine.Stalyj popyt na sklads’ki prymischennia ta defitsyt vakantnykh plosch u Kyievi. [CBRE Ukraine. Steady demand for warehouses and shortage of vacant space in Kiev]. Available at: https://cbre-expandia.com/stalij-popit-na-skladski-primishhennya-ta-deficzit-vakantnih-ploshh-u-ki%D1%94vi/
- Zovnishnia torhivlia Ukrainy: statystychnyj zbirnyk. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. [Foreign trade of Ukraine: a statistical collection]. (2017). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Zovnishnia torhivlia Ukrainy: statystychnyj zbirnyk. Derzhavna sluzhba statystyky Ukrainy. [Foreign trade of Ukraine: a statistical collection]. (2020). State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Rakhman, M.S., Yevtushenko, V.A. (2018). «Research of transport and logistics services as the export potential of Ukraine». Business inform. 5, рp. 45-49.
- Krykavsky, V.E. (2017). «State regulation of investments in logistics infrastructure». Ekonomika ta suspil’stvo: elektronnyj naukovyj fakhovyj zhurnal. 9, рр.253-259.
- Haustova, K.M., Kramarenko, I.S., Arkhangelsk, A.-M. I. (2019). «The role of investments in the development of the transport and logistics system of Ukraine». Ekonomika ta suspil’stvo: elektronnyj naukovyj fakhovyj zhurnal.20, Pp. 456-462.
- Irtyshcheva, I.O., Rogatina, L.P., Kramarenko, I.S., Andryushchenko, E.G., Bilan, V.V. (2020). «Transformation of investment infrastructure – the key to economic security: national and regional aspects». no. 12, pp. 27–33.
- Pavlova, O., Pavlov, K., Novosad, O., Irtyshcheva, I., Popadynets, N., Hryhoruk, I., Gelich, N., Suriak, A., Makara, O., Zhuk, O., Boiko, Y., Kramarenko, I. (2020). «Strategic Priorities for Socio-economic Development of Ukraine in Comparison with the Republic of Poland». Human Systems Engineering and Design III. IHSED 2020. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1269, pp 308-314 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-58282-1_49.
- Irtyshcheva, I.O., Tubaltseva, N.P., Kramarenko, I.S., Grishina, N.V. and Sergiychuk, S.I. (2020). «Economic development on the basis of activation of small business: historical processes and management tasks» Ekonomika ta derzhava. 5, pp. 75–80.
The article was received 12.01.2021