JEL classification: М 12
Introduction. The article discusses the most pressing scientific issues, basic economic laws and concepts that affect the process of management and motivation of hired personnel, based on the position of increasing the efficiency of agricultural enterprises functioning.
Results. In modern conditions, interests between the actual owners of enterprises and operating personnel have sharpened. The first strive to maximize profits. To do this, they use official, and mainly shadow income. In the second category, they apply simple management methods (dismissal from work, violation of labor laws, payment of salaries in envelopes, etc.). In this situation, it is necessary to clearly monitor the actions of the owners. It is advisable to assign this function to the personnel of the enterprise and trade union bodies.
Conclusions. The relationship process of the concepts of expanded market production, distribution by labor and the cost of agricultural products, as well as labor prices is considered. The article proves that the interconnection of the concepts of value and labor regulation is reduced to free pricing and acceleration of the cash flow rate. Effective organization of the personnel management process reduces the cost of production and products sales and, automatically, increases the income of the owner. Therefore, it becomes possible to form motivation funds and accrue dividends. In the article, the authors substantiate the opinion that the interaction level of the concept of distribution according to work and the law of value is due to their essence and manifestation form in specific economic reality. The distribution process can be based on a specific or abstract work, as well as their combination. There is no consensus among economists on this issue.
Key words: economic laws, concepts, industrial enterprises, factors, interconnection, material motivation, employees, employees, management.
- Prodius, I. P., Brovkova, E. H. (1997). Finansovo-kredytna systema derzhavy. [Financial and credit system of the state]. Syrin. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Ribak, S., Lazebnyk, L. (2012). «Financial aspects of economic growth in Ukraine». Ekonomyka Ukrainy. № 3. рр. 22-32.
- Lishylenko, A. V. (2008). Ekonomichnyj zmist oplaty pratsi ta ii formy. [Economic content of remuneration and its form]. TsUL. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Hastev, A. K. (1966). Kak nado rabotat‘: praktycheskoe vvedenye v nauku orhanyzatsyy truda. [How to work: a practical introduction to the science of labor organization]. [pod obsch. red. N. M. Bakhrakha y dr.; Tsentr. Yn-t truda]. Ekonomyka. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Kozul’ko, O., Hurynenko, I. (2016). «Efficiency of investments in human capital at domestic enterprises». Ukraina: aspekty pratsi. №5. рр. 31-34.
- Dessler, H. (2004). Upravlenye personalom. [Personnel management]. Laboratoryia Bazovykh Znanyj. Moscow. Russia.
- Prodius, I.P., Vladimirova, T.A., Zaporozhan, D.V., Skliarenko, A.V. (2010). Menedzhment: liuds’kyj chynnyk. [Management: human factor]. Odes’kyj derzhavnyj medychnyj universytet. Odesa. Ukraine.
The article was received 02.09.2019