JEL classification: Q15; R52
The article analyzes the ecological condition of lands and identifies the main problems of greening of land use in the Kharkiv region. Deterioration of the ecological condition of agricultural lands, weakening of their anti-erosion resistance, violation of the optimal structure of lands, reduction of the content of humus and basic nutrients lead to a decrease in land productivity. In general, the current state of environmental safety of lands is quite unsatisfactory, so it significantly reduces the quality and volume of agricultural production.
A scientific and methodological approach to the state regulation of ecologically sustainable agricultural land use is proposed, which is aimed at preserving and reproducing the quality of land through ecological sustainability through a set of reclamation measures. Studies have shown that 38.1 thousand hectares of land in Kharkiv region need the creation of protective forest plantations, silting – 58.5 thousand hectares and liming – 82.0 thousand hectares. The proposed types of work must be performed on an area of 178.6 thousand hectares, including 35.72 thousand hectares – annually (for a period of five years). Execution of all these works requires significant financial costs, so it is advisable to carry them out in stages. The main source of reclamation work should be the state budget. In general, chemical reclamation measures should be financed by landowners and land users and only partially by local budgets. The above measures are in line with the principles of the draft Concept of the State Target Program for Land Relations and National Geospatial Data Infrastructure in Ukraine for the period up to 2030, which aims to identify and implement key areas of public policy aimed at improving land relations and creating conditions for sustainable land use, as well as the preservation of natural values of agricultural landscapes. However, the implementation of large-scale land protection measures, which require significant accumulation of funds, requires the development of regional land protection programs, which may include the above studies.
Key words: agricultural land use, state regulation, sustainable development, ecologization.
1. Budziak O.S., Budziak V.M. (2019). «Methodical approaches to the spacious organization of ecologically safe land use in the conditions of climate change». Investythii: pracykyka ta dosvid. Mykolayiv. P. 17-24.
2. Drugak V.M., Tretyak N.A. (2017) «Ecology of land use of Ukraine in the system of public interests». Zemleustriy, cadastr i monitoring zemel’. № 1-2. P. 86-95.
3. Krysak A.I. (2015). Scenario for evaluating the effectiveness of regulation of land relations in terms of sustainable development. Aktyal’ni problemy economic. №6. P. 248–257.
4. Novakovsky L., Novakovskaya I.(2019) Formation of land use of united territorial communities in the second stage of decentralization of power. Visnyk agrarnoyi nauky. №2. P. 5-15.
5. Lupenko Yu.O., Mesel-Veselyak V.Ya., Fedorov M.M., Khodakivska O.V. (2012) Strategichni napraymy rozvytku sil’skogo gospodarstva Ukraiiny na period do 2020. [Strategic directions of agricultural development of Ukraine for the period up to 2020]. In Lupenko Yu.O., Messel-Veselyak V.Ya. К.: NNz “ІАЕ”. 182 с.
6. Khvesyk M., Bystryakov I. (2012) Paradigmatic view on the concept of sustainable development of Ukraine. Economyca Ukrainy. № 6. P. 4–12.
7. Khodakivska O.V., Fedorov M.M., Mesel-Veselyak V.Ya. (2018) Teoretychni zasady rozvytku zemel’nyh vidnosyn u sil’s’komu gospodarstvi. [Theoretical principles of development of land relations in agriculture]. In Lupenko Yu.O., Khodakivska O.V. К.: NNz «ІАЕ». 236 p.
8. Konthepthiya Derzhavnoii thilovoii programy rozvytku zemelnyh vidnosyn ta nathionalnoii inphrastryktury geoprostorovyh danyh v Ukraiini na period do 2030 (proekt). [About the concept of the State target program for the development of land relations and national infrastructure of geospatial data in Ukraine for the period up to 2030 (project)]. Available at: http: // https://land.gov.ua/info/proekt.
The article was received 23.02.2020