JEL classification: Q56
The article considers the possibilities of greening the development of enterprises of the fuel and energy complex of Ukraine on the basis of the system formation of environmental management. Ecology is considered as one of the tools for greening the development of the enterprise and the formation of its competitive advantages, which will ensure strategic stability in a competitive space. As a tool for the practical implementation of the priorities of greening the development of the enterprise through the introduction of ecological system, a process-oriented approach is proposed. Emphasis is put upon the feasibility of allocating business processes of the enterprise with a focus on the main stages of its life cycle and building an appropriate model of their management. The essence and features of the ecological approach to management of development of the enterprise, system of advantages, methodological basis are considered. The main directions of the negative impact of the enterprises of the fuel and energy complex on the environment are characterized and the possibilities of its limitation through the system of ecological management, introduction of technologies of waste utilization are revealed. It is proved that the possibilities of effective realization of the advantages of ecology for the enterprises of the fuel and energy complex are created through the formation of integrated structures, namely energy and fuel companies. The potential advantages of vertically integrated energy fuel companies, which are created on the basis of integration of fuel and energy generating enterprises, are revealed. The directions and possibilities of waste utilization within the energy fuel company on the basis of creation of ecological management system are defined. The expediency of realization of process-oriented approach both to construction of ecological system, and creation of model of the integrated company on which basis the ecological mechanism provided is proved.
Keywords: ecologization, ecological logistics, enterprise development, process-oriented approach, product life cycle, energy fuel company.
- Mishenin, YE. V., Koblyans’ka, I. I., Ustik, T. V., Yarova, I. YE. (2013). Ekolohooriientovane lohistychne upravlinnia vyrobnytstvom. [Eco-oriented logistics production management]. In Mishenin, YE. V. (ed.). TOV «Drukars’kyj dim «Papirus». Sumy. Ukraine.
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Website. Available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua
- Hryhorak, M. YU. and Marchuk, V. YE., Kosaryev, O. Y. (2011). Lohistychnyj inzhynirynh. [Logistics engineering]. NAU. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Marhita, N. O. (2014). Suchasni tendentsii vprovadzhennia «zelenoi» lohistyky. [Current trends in the introduction of «green» logistics]. Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsij. [Marketing and innovation management]. (electronic journal). no. 1. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Mimi_2014_1_29.
- Korniyko YA. R., & Valyavs’ka N. O. (2019). Poniatijnyj aparat ta etapy rozvytku ekolohistyky. [Conceptual apparatus and stages of ecological development]. Ekonomika ta derzhava. [Economy and state]. (electronic journal). No. 1. Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/ecde_2019_1_9
- Shvidanenko, G. O., Prikhodko, L. M. (2012). Optymizatsiia biznes-protsesiv. [Business process optimization]. KNEY. Кyiv. Ukraine.
- Kotsko, T. A. (2013). Intehratsiia pidpryiemstv iak instrument formuvannia stratehichnykh konkurentnykh perevah. [Integration of enterprises as a tool for forming strategic competitive advantages]. Konkurentni dominanty stratehichnoho rozvytku pidpryiemstv [Competitive dominants of strategic development of enterprises]. in Havrysh, O. A. (ed.). vol. 7. pp. 595-640. Vydavets’ Chabanenko Yu. A. Cherkasy. Ukraine.
- Khlopytsky, O. O. (2014). Stan, problemy ta perspektyvy pererobky zoloshlakovykh vidkhodiv teploelektrostantsij Ukrainy. [Status, problems and prospects of processing of ash and slag waste of thermal power plants of Ukraine]. [ScienceRise]. (electronic journal). No. 4(2). Available at: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/texc_2014_4%282%29__5
The article was received 03.04.2022