JEL classification: O32; Q57
Introduction. The article considers the issues of ecological and economic efficiency of innovation of intensive agricultural crops cultivation in the conditions of globalization, digitalization and formation of the land market. Based on the study, it was proposed to streamline the market and market conditions of agriculture, which lead to the manageability of nature.
The purpose of the paper was to study the ecological and economic efficiency of innovative intensive cultivation of crops in the context of globalization, digitalization and land market formation.
Results. It is shown that in addition to the positive effects on biodiversity conservation, environmental protection measures, in particular the increase in forest cover, which has already occurred on 5 million hectares of forage crops and the share of pastures and hayfields, there are also elements of competitive relations between the state and micro- and mini-agents. Some of these agents deplete the land to the level of economically unprofitable management, and then preserve these lands, receiving state compensation, i.e. the income from land use accumulates, and the cost of restoring soil fertility is transferred to the state. This strengthens the role of joint agents and necessitates the consideration of the interests of all subjects of land management in the indicators of environmental efficiency of land management in the agricultural sector of the economy.
Conclusions. It is proved that the process of withdrawal from active cultivation of agricultural land comes into conflict with regional and global agents. Thus, the position of many scientists, practitioners, statesmen and international figures is radically opposite to the previous one. It means that given the exacerbation of the global food crisis due to the constant growth of the world’s population and the depleting use of agricultural land in some countries (excessive ecological footprint), it is necessary to involve as much as possible in the turnover of land withdrawn from cultivation due to significant imbalance in the reproductive structure of national economies, which have traditionally been one of the main food producers. Such countries include Ukraine, where large areas of land have been actively used in the reproduction process through the implementation of large-scale reclamation. This enhances the role of land reclamation indicators not only to assess environmental but also other types of land management efficiency.
Key words: ecological and economic efficiency, innovation, intensive cultivation of agricultural crops, globalization, digitalization, land market formation.
- Vdovenko, N. M., Fedirets, O. V., Zos–Kior, M. V., Hnatenko, I. A. (2020). «The role of the energy market in the management of resource conservation and resource efficiency of competitive enterprises in the agri–food sector». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics, 5. No 4, pp. 222–229.
- Voronko–Nevidnycha, T. V., Leshchyn, D. I., Vasylenko, M. V. (2018). «Management of enterprise competitiveness in an unstable market environment». Hlobalʹni ta natsionalʹni problemy ekonomiky. Issue15, pp. 23–27.
- Khodakivska, O. V., Patyka, N. I., Gargasas, A. (2019). «Methodological bases for assessing the competitiveness of agriculture». Mekhanizm rehulyuvannya ekonomiky, No 2, pp. 34–40.
- Shubravska, O. V. (2014). «Agri–food development of Ukraine in the context of global challenges». Ekonomika APK. No 7, pp. 52–58.
- Bilan,, Zos–Kior, M., Nitsenko, V., Sinelnikau, U., Ilin, V. (2017). «Projecting the social component of the efficient management of land resources». Journal of Security and Sustainability, No 7(2), pp. 287–300.
- Brockova, K., Rossokha, V., Chaban, V., Zos–Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Rubezhanska, V. (2021). «Economic mechanism of optimizing the innovation investment program of the development of agro–industrial production». Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol. 43. No 1, pp. 129–135.
- Halytskyi, O., Polenkova, М., Fedirets, O., Brezhnieva–Yermolenko, O., Hanziuk, S. (2021). «Mathematical risk assessment model for biodiesel production projects in Ukraine agriculture». Financial and Credit Activity Problems of Theory and Practice, No 2(37), pp. 280–286.
- Hutorov, A. O., Hutorova, O O., Lupenko, Yu. O., Yermolenko, O. A., Voronko–Nevidnycha, T. V. (2019). «Modeling of the Cycle of Reproduction Process in the Agrarian Sector of Economy (Ukraine)». Revista Espacios. Vol. 40. No 7. P. 19.
- Lozhachevska, O., Navrotska, T., Melnyk, O., Kapinus, L., Zos–Kior, M., Hnatenko, I. (2021). «Management of logistics and marketing behavior of innovation clusters in territorial communities in the context of digitalization of society and the online market». Laplage in Journal, No 7(3), pp. 315–323.
- Zos-Kior, M., Hnatenko, I., Isai, O., Shtuler, I., Samborskyi, O., Rubezhanska, V. (2020). Management of Efficiency of the Energy and Resource Saving Innovative Projects at the Processing Enterprises. Management Theory and Studies for Rural Business and Infrastructure Development. Vol 42. No 4.
The article was received 22.06.2021