JEL classification: O13; Q16; Q42
The literature analysis has made it possible to determine that the efficiency problems of oilseeds production remain insufficiently covered in the context of systematic assessment of the ecological consequences of the agricultural enterprises development processes and export orientation of the oil and fat subcomplex.
The article deals with the legislative and regulatory acts governing the process of biofuels production by Ukrainian enterprises. A number of measures for state support of enterprises in the field of energy efficiency of Ukraine have been analyzed and reported. The main instruments for stimulating the development of biofuels production by agricultural enterprises in Ukraine are outlined.
А number of advantages of the cluster organization for increasing the competitiveness of the biofuel enterprises were proposed, вased on the conducted research as a strategic direction, implemented through the mastering innovative developments in the field of bioenergy.
The article deals with the interpretation of content filling of processes of cooperation, horizontal and vertical integration and cluster organization of production in the system of enterprises for the production of oilseeds and products of their processing.
A system of measures on possible options for efficient production of biofuels and restraint of growing areas of oilseed crops is proposed.
The prospects of building an effective entrepreneurial environment in the field of biofuel production have been determined, provided the formation of functional economic mechanisms for its stimulation, in particular: cheaper loans; exemption from taxation of the profit part received from the implementation of energy efficient and energy-saving technologies.
Keywords: biofuels, energy, state support, public-private partnership, cluster, integration.
- Bum na svitovomu rynku biopalyva – yak tsym mozhe skorystatysia Ukraina. (2007). [The boom in the global biofuels market – how Ukraine can benefit from this]. Available at: http://www.ier.com.ua/files/publications/Policy_papers/Agriculture_dialogue/2007/AgPP7_U.pdf.
- Vodiannikov O. Harmonizatsiia natsionalnoho zakonodavstva Ukrainy u sferi vykorystannia biolohichnoho palyva iz pravom EU. [Harmonization of national legislation of Ukraine in the field of biofuels with EU law]. Available at: http://justinian.com.ua/article.php?id=1192.
- Gheletukha Gh. (2016). Bioenergy opportunities in Ukraine’s energy strategy. Enerhetychnyi konhres «Enerhovesna 2016». Presentation.
- Mesel-Veseliak V. Ia. (2009). Efficiency of energy self-sufficiency of agriculture. Ekonomika APK. № 2. pp. 10-14.
- Mesel-Veseliak V.Ia Pashtetskyi V.S., Hryshchenko O.Iu. ta in ( 2011). Transformatsiini protsesy v silskomu hospodarstvi Ukrainy ta Avtonomnoi Respubliky Krym [Transformation processes in agriculture of Ukraine and the Autonomous Republic of Crimea]. FOP Lemeshko K. O. Simferopol.
- Development of renewable energy sources in Ukraine. (2016). Minrehion Ukrainy 2017. Rol alternatyvnoi enerhetyky v protsesi zamishchennia tradytsiinykh vydiv palyva. Derzhenerhoefektyvnosti. Prezentatsiia. 2016.
- Riauzova T.V. Rozvytok biopalyvnoho sehmenta PEK v Ukraini. [Development of biofuels segment of FEC in Ukraine]. Available at: http://www.db.niss.gov.ua/docs/energy/BioPal.pdf.
- Sotnikov E. Biodizel. Bioetanol biogaz – tekhnologii i perspektivy. [Biodiesel, bioethanol, biogas – technologies and prospects]. Available at: http://www.newchemistry.ru/letter.php?n_id=373
The article was received 25.06.2019