JEL classification: E22; O32; Q14
The current state of development of agricultural production in Ukraine is characterized by a low level of development and use of the innovative potential of domestic enterprises. Strengthening the innovation potential and effective management of all innovative activities of an agricultural enterprise requires a combination of its human, financial and logistical resources, as well as scientific, technical and intellectual capabilities. The directions of development of innovation and investment activity of agrarian enterprises are determined, among which creation of an effective mechanism of innovative management activity of agricultural production at regional level, realization of technical and technological re-equipment of enterprises, application of small and medium business entities of integration tools management, increase of efficiency of scientific researches that has allowed to substantiate perspective vectors of modernization of the existing organizational and economic mechanism of development of innovation and investment activity of the enterprises of agricultural branch. Formation of measures for effective implementation of certain areas requires taking into account the current level of scientific and technological progress and the state of innovation potential, the specifics of economic development and features of agricultural activities in the regional aspect, the state of production and financial infrastructure, prospects for integration processes and others. Elaboration and observance of innovative orientation of investment activity of agricultural commodity producers causes necessity of application of strategic planning procedures. At the same time, the choice of further development strategy should be adequate to the existing investment potential of the enterprise and its ratio with the available ways of innovative development. The introduction of such restrictions and the application of the necessary management procedures of strategic planning allows to form the most rational investment portfolio of the enterprise and provide conditions for further implementation of production and technological, commercial and marketing and organizational and managerial innovations.
Keywords: innovation and investment development, agricultural enterprises, competitiveness, innovation potential, strategic planning.
- Pro priorytetni napriamy innovatsijnoi diial’nosti v Ukraini. Zakon Ukrainy (2012). [On priority areas of innovation in Ukraine. Law of Ukraine]. No 3715-VI dated september 08, Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy, 2012, no. 19–20, p.166.
- Informatsijni materialy schodo stanu innovatsijnoi diial’nosti. [Information materials on the state of innovation]. Available at: https://www.me.gov.ua/documents/detail?lang=uk-ua&id=69b9a9bf-5fbc-4035-8c0f-ac26b853c0eb&title=informatsiinimaterialischodostanuinnovatsiinoidiialnosti.
- Ukraina opustylasia v rejtynhu innovatsijnykh ekonomik Bloomberg. [Ukraine dropped in the ranking of innovative economies Bloomberg]. Available at: https://www.ukrinform.ua/rubric-economy/2859436-ukraina-opustilasa-v-rejtingu-innovacijnih-ekonomik-bloomberg.html.
- The Global Competitiveness Report 2019. Available at: http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2019.pdf.
- Ukraina posila 42 mistse v indeksi konkurentospromozhnosti talantiv. [Ukraine ranked 42nd in the Talent Competitiveness Index]. Available at: https://investory.news/ukraina-posila-42-misce-v-indeksi-konkurentospromozhnosti-talantiv/.
- Krasnoruts’kyj, O.O., Rudenko, S.V. (2016). «Conceptual approaches to managing the economic potential of agricultural enterprises». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. Vol. 1. no. 3, рр. 77–84.
- Levchenko, Yu. H. (2012). «The essence and components of the innovative potential of the enterprise». Naukovi pratsi NUKhT. 43, pp. 57–61.
- Petrovych, J.M., Prokopyshyn-Rashkevych, L.M. (2010). Innovatsijnyj potentsial upravlinnia orhanizatsiieiu. [Innovative potential of organization management]. Vydavnytstvo L’vivs’koi politekhniky. Ukraine.
- Senchuk, I. I. (2018). «Features of the transformation of the resource potential of agricultural enterprises». Ukrainian Journal of Applied Economics. vol. 3. no. 4, 29–34.
- Pidlecets’kyj, H., Tovstopiat, V. (2008). “Economic problems of technical support of the whole economy”. Ekonomika Ukrainy, no. 10. pp. 81–
The article was received 05.01.2021