JEL classification: O31; O32
The article analyzes the views of scientists on the interpretation of the concept of economic security of the enterprise. It is determined that in most studies the economic security of the enterprise is considered as a state of protection from the negative effects of internal and external factors, as a state of efficient use of enterprise resources, competitive advantages or as the ability to realize its economic interests. The functional components of the economic security of the enterprise are investigated and the ways of ensuring the economic security of the enterprise for each component are determined. It was found that scientists today identify seven main functional components, namely: technical and technological, information, financial, legal, environmental, personnel and force components. In this work the research of an ecological component of economic security of the enterprise is carried out, its essence is opened and the vision of the basic directions of its maintenance is given. It is determined that there are two areas of its provision – the safety of the enterprise and the safety of society from the negative impact of the results of the enterprise. Measures have been formulated at the enterprise and state level that need to be implemented to ensure the environmental component of economic security in terms of innovative development of the national economy. It was found out that it is necessary to observe the current ecological norms by economic entities, to introduce innovative production technologies, to form ecological culture, at the state level – to provide support and stimulation of enterprises to introduce innovations. It is determined that the implementation of directions to ensure the environmental component of economic security of the enterprise will have a positive effect. Namely, reducing the company’s costs through the use of energy and resource-saving technologies, increasing competitiveness and entering the new international markets through the production of high quality and environmentally friendly products, as well as reproducing the country’s resource potential and reducing environmental impact.
Keywords: economic security, ecological component, innovative development, enterprise activity, national economy.
- Vasyl’tsiv, T. H. (2012). Finansovo–ekonomichna bezpeka pidpryiemstv Ukrainy: stratehiia ta mekhanizmy zabezpechennia. [Financial and economic security of Ukrainian enterprises: strategy and support mechanisms]. Liha-Pres. Lviv. Ukraine.
- Havlovs’ka, N. I. (2016). Ekonomichna bezpeka zovnishn’oekonomichnoi diial’nosti promyslovykh pidpryiemstv: otsiniuvannia, modeliuvannia, mekhanizm zabezpechennia. [Economic security of foreign economic activity of industrial enterprises: evaluation, modeling, support mechanism]. FOP Mel’nyk A.A. Khmelnytsky. Ukraine.
- Dehtiar’ova, I.B. (2012). Ekonomichna diahnostyka. [Economic diagnostics: textbook. manual]. Sums’kyj derzhavnyj universytet. Sumy. Ukraine.
- Illiashenko, O.V., Budryk, O.I. (2017). «Ecological and economic safety of the enterprise: theoretical aspects». Ekonomichna stratehiia i perspektyvy rozvytku sfery torhivli ta posluh. Issue 1 (25), pp. 72-82.
- Rudnichenko, Ye. M. (2014). Vplyv sub’iektiv mytnoho rehuliuvannia na systemu ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva. [Influence of subjects of customs regulation on the system of economic security of the enterprise]. D. Sc. Thesis: 21.04.02; Khmel’nyts’kyj natsional’nyj universytet. Khmelnytsky. Ukraine.
- Shemaieva, L. H. (2009). Zabezpechennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky pidpryiemstva na osnovi upravlinnia stratehichnoiu vzaiemodiieiu z sub’iektamy zovnishn’oho seredovyscha. [Ensuring the economic security of the enterprise based on the management of strategic interaction with the subjects of the external environment]. Rada nats. bezpeky i oborony Ukrainy. NUPMB. Kyiv. Ukraine.
- Lysenko, N. O., Biloshkurs’ka, N. V. (2014). Ekonomiko-orhanizatsijnyj mekhanizm formuvannia ekonomich–noi bezpeky ahropromyslovykh pidpryiemstv. [Economic and organizational mechanism of formation of economic security of agro-industrial enterprises]. VPTs «Vizavi» (Vydavets’ «Sochins’kyj»). Uman. Ukraine.
- Falovych, A. (2013). «Research of modern directions of definition of essence of economic safety of the enterprise». Sotsial’no-ekonomichni problemy i derzhava. Issue 1 (8), pp. 271–278.
- Firsova, O. A. (2014). Jekonomicheskaja bezopasnost’ predprijatija. [Economic security of the enterprise]. MABIV. Orel. Russia.
- Ekonomichna bezpeka v umovakh hlobalizatsii svitovoi ekonomiky: kolektyvna monohrafiia. [Economic security in the context of globalization of the world economy: a collective monograph]. (2014). 2 volumes. «FOP Drobiazko S.I.», Dnipropetrovs’k. Vol. 2. Ukraine.
- Karanina, E. V., Zagarskih, V. V. (2015). Jekonomicheskaja bezopasnost’ gosudarstva i predprijatija: formirovanie i obespechenie s uchetom faktorov riskov. [Economic security of the state and enterprise: formation and provision taking into account risk factors].: FGBOU VO «VjatGU». Kirov. Russia.
- Krymchak, L. A. (2019). Informatsijno-analitychne zabezpechennia ekonomichnoi bezpeky zovnishn’oekonomichnoi diial’nosti promyslovykh pidpryiemstv. [Information and analytical support of economic security of foreign economic activity of industrial enterprises]. Ph.D. Thesis: 08.00.04; Khmel’nyts’kyj natsional’nyj universytet. Khmel’nyts’kyj. Ukraine.
- Chorna, O. Yu. (2016). «The main functional components of economic security of the integrated industrial structure». Visnyk Skhidnoukrains’koho natsional’noho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalia. №6 (230), рр. 187-193.
The article was received 05.01.2021