JEL classification: M 31
Introduction. The peculiarities of the marketing activities formation in agrarian enterprises are, first of all, due to the need to adapt the basic provisions of the marketing theory to the practice of enterprises. However, at present, the current state of managerial and organizational culture in agrarian production does not use in full or sufficient scope the appropriate marketing tools, but only in separate components and components.
The purpose of the article is to identify the key areas for developing the marketing potential of individual subjects in the agrarian business.
Results. As a result of the research, the principles of creating mechanisms for the generation, implementation and development of marketing strategies in agrarian enterprises and directions of increasing the potential of agrarian marketing development have been improved. The determined mechanism will not only take into account the peculiarities of strategic management and all economic outputs with the possibility of taking account of market changes in the target markets of agro-commodity products, as well as by identifying the changes in demand and supply for agrarian products, systems and tools for ensuring the development of marketing potential for enhancement competitiveness of economic actors in the agrarian sector.
Conclusions. It is determined that the introduction of mechanisms for forming the potential of marketing activities development of agrarian enterprises takes place in two directions – due to a change in the strategic management of enterprises, as well as through adaptation of the peculiarities of their economic potential.
Keywords: potential, marketing, strategy, management, agrarian enterprise, efficiency.
- Berezin, O. V. and Kvashchuk, O. V. (2010). «Effective functioning of high-quality production». Ekonomika APK. no 2, pp. 26-30.
- Boyko, YU. O. (2015). «Competitive structures of sales markets and the state of competition of industrial enterprises». Teoriya i praktyka rozvytku ahropromyclovoho komplekcu ta cilʹcʹkykh terytoriy. pp. 315-317.
- Zinchuk, T.O. (2013). «Daylight saving time for the european market: trends and opportunities for Ukraine». Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Tavriycʹkoho derzhavnoho ahroekolohichnoho univercytetu. no 2 (14). pp. 96–105.
- Ivashchenko, O. V. (2012). «Educational trends in the development of domestic language – entrepreneurship – grain harvesters». Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Tavriycʹkoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho univercytetu. no 2 (18), pp. 146-153.
- Mandych, O. V. (2017). Strategies for competitive development of agrarian enterprises. Ekonomichnyy visnyk Zaporizʹkoyi derzhavnoyi inzhenernoyi akademiyi. no 1 (07), pp. 116-120.
- Kracnorutsʹkyy, O. O. (2015). «Databases of the development of the market of market for the production of agricultural enterprises». Visnyk HNTUSG. Ekonomichni nauky. no 162, pp. 20–31.
- Balabanova, L. V. and Xolod, V. V. (2006). Markety`ngove upravlinnya konkurentospromozhnistyu pidpry`yemstv. [Marketing Management of Enterprise Competitiveness]. Don DUET. Donetsk. Ukraine.
- Vojchak, A. V. (1998). Markety`ngovy`j menedzhment. [Marketing Management]. KNEU, Kiev. Ukraine.
- Kary`ch, D. (1994). Pidpry`yemny`cz`ky`j markety`ng. [Business Marketing]. Translated by and in Gajducz`kogo P. (ed.). Vy`shha shk. Kiev. Ukraine.
- Kotler, F. and Armstrong, G., Sonders Dzh. and Vong V. (1999). Osnovy marketinga. [Fundamentals of Marketing]. 2nd ed. Y`zdatel`sky`j dom «Vy`l`yams». Moscow. Russia.
The article was received 01.08.2018