JEL classification: М11; R40; R50
Introduction. In modern conditions, characterized by instability processes caused by the coronavirus disease pandemic 2019 (COVID-19), there is a need to establish warehousing logistics processes. Most large corporations and companies did not expect the closure of borders and factories, which led to further non-receipt of materials and their shortage. Therefore, in modern conditions, the study of the processes of development of warehousing logistics at the micro, meso and macro levels is gaining relevance.
The aim of the article is to study the development of warehousing logistics at the micro, meso and macro levels.
Results. It is determined that it is necessary to substantiate the levels of warehousing logistics because most scientists divide them into micro, meso, macro, mega and target. It is proved that it is expedient to divide the levels of warehouse logistics into three. It is determined that the first macro level belongs to the logistics operators of warehousing logistics (platform). At the second meso level of operation is due to logistics consulting. Services, departments, divisions of logistics of the enterprise provide the third micro level.
Conclusions. It is proved that in modern conditions warehousing logistics is realized through independent creation, acquisition and management of LMS software or outsourcing of a third-party logistics company (3PL). Outsourcing will perform any logistics operations for you. It is determined that the use of 3PL gives a quick implementation period, without the need to train your employees in new processes, devices and software.
Keywords: warehousing logistics, warehouse logistics management, warehousing logistics system, platforms, microlevel, mesolevel, macrolevel.
- Troiska, N.S. (2020). «Levels of logistics in the economic space». Lviv Polytechnic National University Institutional Repository. Available at: http://ena.lp.edu.ua
- Khvischun, N.V. (2009). Teoretychni pidhody do klasyfikacii’ logistychnyh system. [Theoretical approaches to the classification of logistics systems]. Efekty`vna ekonomika. [Effective economy]. (electronic journal). 3. Available at: http://www.economy.nayka.com.ua/?op=1&z=80
- Sivak, R.B. and Poda, A.S. (2015). «The essence of the transformation of logistics centers in the system of global logistics service». no.8, pp. 23-28
- Veb-servis dlja sklads’koi’ logistyky: platformu WareTeka prezentuvaly na Logistics Summer Camp 2020. [Web service for warehousing logistics: WareTeka platform was presented at Logistics Summer Camp 2020] (2020). Available at: https://logist.fm/news/veb-servis-dlya-skladskoyi-logistiki-platformu-wareteka-prezentuvali-na-logistics- summer-camp
- Rozklasty po polycjah: trendy rynku sklads’koi’ logistyky 2021 roku. [Arrange on the shelves: trends in the warehouse logistics market in 2021] (2021). Available at:https://mind.ua/openmind/20224778-rozklasti-po-policyah-trendi-rinku-skladskoyi-logistiki-2021-roku
- Ustenko, M.O. and Ivashkevich, V.S. (2017). «Prospects for the development of transport and logistics systems in Ukraine». Visnyk ekonomiky transportu i promyslovosti, 59, pp. 84-90.
- Zagorodnya, Y.V. (2010). Tendencii’ rozvytku ta perspektyvy rynku logistychnoi’ neruhomosti Ukrai’ny [Development trends and prospects of the logistics real estate market of Ukraine]. Available at: http://ir.kneu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/2010/26044/EP_40_10.pdf;jsessionid=F710B67D58B4CE9F9AE5A206BE28DBFD?sequence=1
- Kachurovsky, V.E., Gapchak, T.G. and Matvienko, O.L. Suchasni tendencii’ rozvytku jevropejs’kogo rynku logistychnyh poslug. Autsorsing. «4-PL [Current trends in the European market of logistics services. Outsourcing. «4-PL»]. Available at: http://socrates.vsau.org/repository/card.php?lang=en&id=4192
- Irtyshcheva, I., Stehnei, M., Popadynets, N., Bogatyrev, K. & other. (2021). «The effect of digital technology development on economic growth». International Journal of Data and Network Science. 5, Number 1, pp. 25-36.
- Irtyshcheva, I.O., Rogatina, L.P., Kramarenko, I.S. & other. (2020). «Transformation of investment infrastructure – the key to economic security: national and regional aspects». Agrosvit, 12, pp. 27–33.
- Pavlova, O., Pavlov, K., Novosad, O., Irtyshcheva, I. & other. (2020). «Strategic Priorities for Socio-economic Development of Ukraine in Comparison with the Republic of Poland». Human Systems Engineering and Design III. IHSED 2020. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 1269, pp. 308-314.
- Irtyshcheva, I.O., Tubaltseva, N.P., Kramarenko, I.S., Grishina, N.V. and Sergiychuk, S.I. (2020). «Economic development on the basis of activation of small business: historical processes and management tasks». Ekonomika ta derzhava. [Economy and state]. 5, pp. 75–80.
The article was received 08.04.2021